Chapter 113

Chapter 113 [Two more]

    Werther has always been obedient to the words of the winery. After receiving the order from Zhuang Jiu, he dispatched himself to the newly built safe area of ​​Xiao Che and the others in the morning.

    However, in order to hide his identity, Werther only told Xiao Che in advance that he would not disturb the others and waited for him on the edge of a small wood outside.

    The realization that Lord Star God's messenger was coming to see him made Xiao Che quite excited, and from the moment he received the news, he began to restless. But because he couldn't tell others about it, he was half excited and half uneasy, and he became slow when speaking and doing things.

    Fortunately, it only lasts an hour, otherwise, if he continues in this state for a long time, I am afraid that people in the safe area will find clues.

    After being excited for a long time in the room, he finally calmed down a lot and planned to change his clothes first.

    Running around for the past few days, the dust on his clothes is quite obvious. If he wears too sloppy clothes, he will show that he does not respect the Star God messenger. Only the clothes he just wore.

    So Xiao Che gritted his teeth and begged a water-type power user to help him wash his clothes.

    Water-type ability user: "...Is my ability used to do this?"

    Having said that, he worked tirelessly to help Xiao Che wash his clothes, and by the way, he controlled the water for him.

    When Xiao Che took the clothes away, he only got a few blank eyes.

    Of course, he didn't care about this, he was in high spirits, ready to go out to see the Star God messenger.

    By going out to find out the reason for the news, Xiao Che left the unbuilt fence of the safe area and came to a small forest with few people and not many animals, which was the place agreed with Werther.

    The address of the new safety zone that Xiao Che and the others built this time was a small village before the end of the world.

    After the end of the world, villages are safer than cities.

    The power users drove all the few zombies in the village to the city, and prepared to build the wall of the safe area directly according to the construction of the house.

    It is now the fifth day that they have settled down, and the fence is only half-built.

    However, even if it is all built, it may not be able to prevent the locusts falling from the sky.

    The grove was not far from the edge of the fence.

    Because animals and plants have changed to varying degrees after the end of the world, not many people usually go to that place, which is just convenient for Xiaoche and Werther to meet secretly.

    As for why Werther didn't go to him openly...

    Werther said that entering the safe area during the day is easy to be discovered by other abilities or survivors, which is too troublesome.

    He didn't want to be watched by others.

    The plants in the grove have begun to mutate. After seeing humans coming, they use a language that can only be understood by plants.

    Little Che stood under a big tree without realizing it, unaware that the trunk of the tree was about to wrap around his body and completely devour his life.