Chapter 61

Chapter 61

    The alarm sound is always abrupt, and the sound is so loud that it is very scary. The winemaker shivered, thinking that he should turn down the alarm sound a little bit. It is fine during the day, but it is easy to scare a heart attack when it appears at night. .

    [It is detected that it should be a fast-moving animal, coming towards the Xianchao at a high speed. 】 Witte helped turn off the alarm sound, and controlled the star cannon to aim at the direction of the animal, 【Sister, do you want to take a look? 】

    Zhuang Jiu nodded: "How long will it take to arrive?"

    【About five minutes. It's extremely fast, do I need to kill it now? 】

    "Let's take a look first, if it's a mutant animal, it's just enough to make vines..."

    She didn't say much about the rest, but Werther naturally understood what she meant.

    Simply Zhuangjiu's dinner was almost finished, and after taking a few bites of the meal, Werther took her to the edge of the fence.

    The vines appeared along the way, hung on the nearby trees and continued to extend outwards. Even their branches were hidden under the ground. After the front of the winery was covered with a net, it stopped and quietly waited for the arrival of the animal.

    The red dot is getting closer and closer to Xian Winery, but there is still no animal observed in Zhuang Jiu's line of sight, and even the drone sent out for investigation has not found any abnormality, as if the animal is not on the ground at all.

    In the blink of an eye, Zhuang Jiu suddenly thought of something when he looked at the red dot that was getting closer and closer, and immediately said, "It's under the ground! The vines, stop it!" The

    vines immediately extended down a long distance after hearing this. Sure enough, when one of the branches was extending, it felt a tiny vibration coming through the soil layer.

    Just as the vines were in the direction from which the vibration came, trying to reach out and entangle the oncoming animal, the animal suddenly sensed danger, and did not continue to move forward, but quickly retreated in the direction from which it came, and then Changed the direction, and relentlessly climbed towards the leisure winery.

    Is there something here that attracts it?

    Zhuang Jiu flashed this doubt in his mind, and then quickly made the vines paved on the animal's only path, waiting for it to fall into the trap.

    When the vine did not move, the animal did not notice its existence, and was easily caught in a short time, and carried to Zhuang Jiu.

    This is a dark brown pangolin, which is nearly a meter long due to mutation. Thick scales completely wrapped its entire body, like a mighty warrior in armor. However, the scales on the warrior's body were damaged in many places, and the blood solidified into black blood scabs on it, which looked very tragic.

    Its sharp forelimbs drooped softly at the moment, shaking its head and looking at Zhuang Jiu in front of him, revealing pitiful little eyes.

    It seemed to want to say something, but it was entangled by the vines and couldn't open its mouth, so Zhuang Jiu signaled to let go, to hear why this pangolin came here.

    "I'm sorry, if it wasn't for an emergency, I wouldn't have come rashly." The pangolin sighed helplessly and forced out a few tears, "Just now, I was attacked by hyenas, and after the fight was hopeless, I planned to leave I escaped underground, but I didn't expect to be cut off by you on the way. I didn't mean to come here, they are waiting for me on the other side of the hole, and I can't go back at all!"