Chapter 23

Chapter 23

    "What?!" Zhuang Jiu was startled, and pulled off the green vine that was scratching lightly against her ear, holding it with unkind eyes, trying to find where it came from.

    "Light it up! Light it up! Why is your hand so strong? It hurts me to death!" Green Vine grumbled, and after meeting Zhuang Jiu's eyes, the end drooped down unconsciously, "Go on. Why are you looking at me like this? People are not afraid of fire..."

    Afraid of fire?

    Suddenly remembering the recent changes in his body, Zhuang Jiu suddenly flashed something in his mind, and began to look for its roots along its tail.

    The long vines dragged on the ground and entrenched in a few circles. Zhuang Jiu grabbed it and straightened it, and when it was screaming in pain, he finally found its end-

    the connection part turned out to be her wrist!

    The roots of the vines sank into her skin, and the joints turned blue and white, shrinking one by one with the pulse. Zhuangjiu has always had a cool white skin, the kind that won't turn black no matter how you bask in it, only the cyan on the inner side of the arm is very obvious. After knowing the abnormality and looking at it carefully, it seems that the artery is indeed greener than before.

    Trying to tug at the joint, a piercing pain came from her wrist, as if even the arteries were torn out. Not only that, but the end of the vine also lifted up: "Stop talking! I'm part of your body! It hurts me too!"

    Hearing its voice, Zhuang Jiu couldn't help but feel very strange.

    its not right! Isn't the fact that the body shows signs of vegetation and summons plants, something that can only be done by plant-based abilities?

    What about such a big fire-type power in her previous life? Where have you gone!

    "What's the matter? Am I not a fire-type power?" Zhuang Jiu couldn't help being a little flustered by something she had never been exposed to before, but she quickly calmed down and began to ask: "When did you appear? I Is the abnormality in your body these days related to you? Can you talk to me, can you speak human language? Where is your vocal organ?"

    Vine thought for a while, and answered somewhat uncertainly: "It should be the first two days... right? I slept for a while, and then the lack of water woke me up from the slumber. But you are wrong."

    The little vine shook his head and seemed to be a little proud. When the tail was raised, he patted Zhuang Jiu's head with a "squeak", "Plants don't have vocal organs. It's not that I can speak human language, but you are now considered a Half a plant, you can understand the language of plants!"

    "It's like the camphor tree was talking to you just now, others can't hear it, but you can hear it, and it can be automatically converted into a language you can understand. "

    Zhuang Jiu almost understood, and after nodding, he pulled the vines down and carried them in front of him to "educate": "If you touch my head again, although I can't pull you out of your body, the vines you have separated out will be my favorite. Don't be polite, do you understand?"

    Vine: QAQ.

    "Okay..." It said weakly.

    Although Zhuang Jiu didn't know why she suddenly changed from the fire-type ability she had in the previous life to the plant-type ability in this life, she quickly accepted this fact.

    Even if she doesn't accept it, she can't do anything. The powers on her body are completely different from those in her previous life. Now, when she faces fire, she is almost completely in a state of fear.