Chapter 19

Chapter 19

    Zhuang Jiu suddenly turned his head and looked out the window.

    The torrential rain seemed to be making way for this roar, and gradually stopped, making the sound more pronounced in the forest.

    "Can you locate the sound and cover it?" Zhuang Jiu asked.

    Werther's eyes began to show lines of voiceprints, but after a long time he shook his head helplessly: [No, sister, Qinshan is too big, I only know that it was the sound of a certain mountain range more than 1,000 kilometers south of our base. And the strange sound wave in the roar has disappeared now, I feel that the command has been conveyed in place, and the current roar is also a meaningless sound. 】

    "The citizens are still in danger tonight!"

    Zhuang Jiu looked at Werther instantly: "I need a very strong voice that can cover the entire city!"

    【Werther is looking for it now! ]

    in the city.

    The rainstorm suddenly stopped, and the city suddenly became extremely quiet in an instant, as if even a slight cough could be clearly heard.

    Tang Panpan turned off all the lights and electrical appliances, and leaned back on the chair blocking the gate. The only light in the whole house came from the semi-virtual star net lit up in her hand.

    But at this moment, Xingwang has lost the signal for a long time, and the chat box above is still stuck on the message she typed [Be careful...], and the recipients are her father and mother.

    Unfortunately, I don't know when this message will be sent out, and I don't know if there is any chance to send it again.

    The time has reached 0 o'clock, and drowsiness has swept through her brain unconsciously. Just when she was about to fall into a deep sleep, there were dense footsteps behind her, as if she was going upstairs in an orderly manner.

    But she didn't hear it, and the phone in her hand slid to the ground unconsciously, hitting the wooden floor with a bang, making a loud noise.

    The low roar and footsteps at the door suddenly stopped.

    Bang! Bang!

    The violent slamming of the door suddenly swarmed, and it seemed that there must be something they wanted. With a huge strength and an unrivaled number of people, they started to slam the door frantically, and even knocked the sleeping Tang Panpan out!

    She woke up instantly, looking in horror at the frantically shaking door and the chairs that could not resist at all.

    The lock tongue of the door has been knocked crooked at the moment. I am afraid that in a few minutes, these zombies will all rush into her home. Like what she saw before, they will devour her flesh and blood and turn her into one of them. a member!

    Under the fear, Tang Panpan didn't even have the ability to get up and escape into the room, so he could only watch the lock tongue further twist, crumbling, and was about to be broken almost immediately!

    But at this moment, two broad green leaves suddenly spread out from behind her, like human arms, pressing against the door with a strong force, blocking the numerous zombies that were about to rush in!

    Tang Panpan was dumbfounded.

    Her green bamboo has mutated a long time ago!

    She even coexists in the same space with this mutated plant! Wouldn't Cuizhu kill her too?