Chapter 35

Chapter 35

    Werther had told her what he had discovered yesterday, at the winery's meal in the morning.

    Now I just took Zhuangjiu to take a look.

    The snake was huge, and when the body was completely dismembered, there was a lot of stuff left behind.

    Zhuang Jiu guessed that there might be snake bones and skins, but he didn't expect to see scales stacked as high as hills.

    [The stench of snake skin and snake bones is too heavy, and Werther is still trying to figure out how to remove its smell, so after sealing it, he put it in a vacuum room in the laboratory to see if he can think of what it can be used for in the future. I first peeled its scales yesterday, as the scales I observed were a bit unexpected. 】It seems to have guessed what Zhuangjiu was thinking, Werther explained.

    "Then I want to see, what is the difference between these scales, and it is beyond your expectations." Zhuang Jiu was eager to try.

    Looking at the scales piled up like a big mountain in front of her, Zhuang Jiu didn't want to touch it directly, so she put on gloves and tentatively picked up a piece that was twice the size of her head and was heavy, and the edge seemed to be flashing with cold light. snake scales.

    It smelled not so bad, and suddenly there was a faint scent of oranges. Zhuang Jiu asked, "Have you cleaned it?"

    Weitt head: [But after washing, the snake odor on the scales is still very strong. . I was afraid that my sister would be smoked, so I used deodorant. Will it still taste great now? 】

    Zhuang Jiu shook his head, and then carefully observed the large scales in his hands.

    Both sides have been rinsed, so there is no blood or uncleaned snake meat, which makes Zhuang Jiu relax a lot. However, she looked back and forth for a long time, only feeling a little heavy, but did not find anything special about the scales.

    Do you have to stack up the scales like a snake to see the difference?

    Just thinking about it, she picked up another scale. When the edges of the two scales collided inadvertently, a sharp metallic sound burst out.

    "It feels so sharp!"

    Zhuang Jiu's eyes lit up, he quickly put down one piece, and took the other piece to the edge of the group of mutant parts.

    Although it was not the original intention, it somehow became a mutated part of the permanent touchstone:...

    Why do you use it to operate every experiment!

    Zhuangjiu deepened his strength again, and the scales were embedded deeper, but they were not hindered in any way, and slid down extremely smoothly, as if it was not cutting iron, but tofu.

    "What a sharp scale, you can use it as a weapon!"

    Wet said, "In fact, it can not only be used as a weapon, but can also be attached to the wall. Sister, you can take off the glove, be careful, and try to touch it. 】

    Zhuang Jiu immediately took off the glove when he heard the words, and just tried to grab its end with the other hand, but found that it was slippery like a loach. in the soil.

    [If this is posted on the wall, ordinary reptiles should not be able to climb the wall and enter. 】

    "Indeed, I didn't expect it to have so many uses." Zhuang Jiu also didn't expect that such a useful thing was hidden on the body of a frightening snake, but she fell into a misunderstanding of thinking, thinking that this snake only It can feed the hens.