Chapter 65

Chapter 65

    In summer, smoothie is indeed a summer artifact.

    Tang Panpan originally had some sadness in his heart that he didn't see his parents, but after hearing this, he instantly threw away his emotions, his eyes lit up, and he jumped up from the sofa: "Of course it's good! We'll get it now Right?"

    Zhuang Jiu nodded.

    There are not many materials needed to make smoothies, and most of the other fruits are placed in the underground ice cellar, which can be considered to have been frozen, so it is more convenient to handle later.

    What Zhuangjiu wants to do is mango smoothie and mung bean smoothie. The former is more convenient, while the latter requires many steps.

    Fortunately, the latter winery is going to be finished today and will be enjoyed tomorrow.

    Tang Panpan plans to try colorful fruit smoothies.

    Wash the mangoes and mung beans first, soak the mung beans aside, and continue processing the mangoes.

    Frozen mangoes are not easy to peel, but Zhuangjiu has a special technique to remove the skin directly with a knife, then cut it into small pieces, put it in a small box and keep it in the refrigerator for a while to prevent it from melting.

    Tang Panpan needs a little more ingredients than Zhuangjiu, but according to her own taste, she only chose cantaloupe, watermelon, kiwi and dragon fruit.     Originally, she was going to use big sago to lay the bottom, but there wasn't much in the underground ice cellar of this ingredient winery, so she didn't bring it up, and planned to make a simple fruit smoothie.     Werther also joined them. Although Zhuangjiu and the others planned to do it themselves, he could still help bring up the ice crusher, juicer, etc.     Put the ice cubes that have been solidified in the underground ice cellar in the juicer, and pour fresh milk and freshly frozen mango into it, and mix them together to make a smoothie.

    Take out the beautiful transparent smoothie bowl that has been sitting in the refrigerator. The folds on the wall of the bowl are layered like water waves, which are really beautiful under the reflection of light. After admiring the bowl for a while, Zhuang Jiu brushed chocolate sauce on the wall of the bowl, then piled the broken mango smoothie on top to make a beautiful shape, and then continued to pile it on top according to personal taste. Put the mango chunks in the juicer, so a bowl of mango smoothie is done.     Zhuang Jiu's learning ability is very strong, and his hands-on speed is also very fast. It didn't take long for him to make three cups of mango smoothie. After chilling in the refrigerator, she washed her hands and prepared to help Tang Panpan.     As for mung beans, it takes about three hours to soak, and it must not start so soon.     The smoothie that Tang Panpan intends to make requires more ingredients, and the steps are more complicated. After Zhuang Jiu is finished, she will help her cut all the fruits, immerse them in the sugar water and put them in the refrigerator for later use. , go back to "standby" on the sofa.     When it was about the same time, Tang Panpan didn't let Zhuang Jiu intervene, and he continued with the next thing.     First cut the watermelon into pieces and lay the bottom, and then pile the cut pieces of fruit on top to form a pyramid shape. Put the ice cubes into the ice crusher to make the smoothie, and then spread a layer of soft smoothie on the fruit "pyramid". According to everyone's taste, Tang Panpan chose to spread a layer of chocolate on the two bowls of smoothie. Sauce, she herself spread a thick layer of strawberry jam.     Just looking at the shape and color makes people want to grab a spoon and taste it!     The freshly cut fruit was the freshest. Zhuang Jiu held Liu Yun, who wanted to go to the kitchen to continue watching and learning how to cook. The three of them gathered around the coffee table in the living room, each holding a bowl of smoothie and sipped.     The mango smoothie can still be kept for a while, so Zhuang Jiu will cover it with plastic wrap and put it in the refrigerator to continue to chill, and then continue in the afternoon or tomorrow.     So the three of them are now eating colorful fruit smoothies made by Tang Panpan and Zhuang Jiu.