Chapter 109

Chapter 109

    Counting the time, in fact, there are still 20 days before the winter solstice, and there are many dumplings in the underground ice cellar, but after all, there is no sense of accomplishment from making them yourself.

    And seeing that everyone has their own things to do, Zhuang Jiu couldn't help but find some work for himself.

    Tang Panpan replied confidently: "Of course! Zhuangzhuang, let me tell you, I'm very good at making dumplings! I'll show you a hand today!"

    Zhuangjiu nodded and brought flour from the underground ice cellar first. And an oversized iron pot.

    "Let's start with the noodles."

    According to the number of people in the idle winery, the winery brought several large bags of flour and a sufficient number of eggs. According to what Star Online said, it should have been to add one egg white per 500 grams, but now the eggs in the underground ice cellar are almost all oversized eggs laid by hens, so Zhuangjiu can only be brought up together by feeling.

    When Zhuang Jiu started, Tang Panpan called Liu Yun and the others together.

    Of course, the more people there are, the more fun it is to make dumplings!

    Originally, she wanted to ask Aunt Huang and Dr. Cui to come with them, but since they watched Father Tang's carpentry work last time, they became very interested in it. They are not very old, and before the end of the world, their work is quite busy, and the update and iteration of news is very fast, so their ability to learn things is also quite strong, and it didn't take long for them to get started with woodworking.

    Now the two of them happened to be making cabinets, so they regretted that they couldn't come.

    Mother Tang had nothing to do today, so she was invited to make dumplings together. At first, Zhuang Jiu wanted Wang Zai to take a break and join in together, but the child was completely in trouble with the math problems. .

    Everything is on the side of the coffee table. Mother Tang is in charge of making noodles. She has learned cooking for a period of time before, and these things are done quickly and well, so she automatically takes on the most difficult task. Zhuang Jiu and the others took a knife and spread the chopping board on the coffee table to chop stuffing.

    Mince the shallots and ginger, cut the carrots into shreds and set aside for later use, then chop the pork into the shape of mashed meat, put it in a bowl next to it, add various seasonings, and stir clockwise to set aside.

    These things seem to be relatively simple, but it is actually a bit laborious to do. Especially the pork stuffing, Tang Panpan was chopping quickly with two knives, and it took nearly 15 minutes to make it completely.     Add an appropriate amount of boiling water to the shredded carrots and soak for about 5 minutes before removing them. Cut the shredded carrots that have been dried out and cut a few more knives, add the minced green onion and ginger to the pork filling, stir evenly, and put them in the refrigerator for about an hour.     In addition to these, Tang Panpan also added chopped and boiled celery to the excess pork stuffing, and stirred it as before and put it in the refrigerator.     After the two were done, they looked at Liu Yun.     His expression was extremely serious, as if he was thinking about something, but in front of him was nothing but a basket of corn.     Seeing that the people next to him were almost done, he still pursed his lips tightly, looking at the damaged corn in his hand, there was no movement at all. Seeing this, Zhuang Jiu asked directly, "What's the matter? Didn't you peel it before?"     Because he and Mother Tang were not very familiar, Liu Yun's social fear attribute reappeared when a few people were sitting together, and it took a long time to click He nodded and said in a low voice, "No, I haven't done these things before."     Tang Panpan then remembered that not every citizen in the northern part of the alliance could do this, and besides Liu Yun's special interest in construction and astrology, he was also interested in other things. Everything is lacking in interest, and naturally I don't know how to do this.     She hurriedly started, and her gloved hand grabbed the corn and twisted it, and all the corn kernels fell down. Liu Yun's eyes widened slightly, and her mouth opened unconsciously.     "Let's come together." Zhuang Jiu sat down with a smile, and after a few people put on gloves, they took off all the corn kernels.