Chapter 34

Chapter 34

    Before the hen and Zhuangjiu could react, the magnetic wire in Werther's hand had already crossed the hen's side, and shot precisely at the snake corpse behind it.

    "Boom", the snake corpse was pierced through a small hole in the middle, and in front of the hole, a scorched black bug with a hard shell on its back was smoking and smashed heavily on the ground, dead.

    Looking at the direction it was heading, it seemed that it was jumping from the snake corpse and planning to lie on the back of the hen.

    It is not big, only the size of a fist, and the snake corpse is particularly high, where it is located in a near-perfect blind spot for sight. If Werther hadn't killed it in time, I'm afraid it would have followed the hen into the base, and no one would have discovered its existence!

    The hen was shocked by Werther's blow, and the hair all over her body exploded, and the feathers around her neck stood up. The strength that burst out from nowhere fluttered her wings and instantly flew to the wall, looking shiveringly. To Werther: "What are you, what are you doing! You are shameless, you want to kill chickens!! I have seen through you a hypocritical person! Every day you use a fake face and fake body to hang out, just because of a guilty conscience and dare not meet people!"

    Werther turned his head and glanced at it. Although there was no expression, the hen felt a dangerous aura from him, and closed its mouth instantly, but was still indignant. After watching him turn around, she added in a low voice. One sentence: "Hypocrite!" I

    don't know, but I just saw the face for a long time. How did this chicken see through Werther's "hypocritical" mask.

    Zhuang Jiu was naturally taken aback by Werther's hand, but she was in a different position from the hen, and the hen couldn't see the bug behind it, so Zhuang Jiu could see it clearly. Not only that, but at this moment, there are many beetles that are the same as that insect reflected in her eyes.

    It was like a red nightmare, so shocked that Zhuang Jiu couldn't speak.

    Even if he was surrounded by zombies in his previous life and saw the thousand-legged parasite on the road, he was far less frightened than this moment.

    The hens were furious for a while, but found that no one paid any attention to it at all. When he turned his head, he found that Zhuang Jiu and Werther were slowly retreating into the wall, and even the crystal ore board that had just been erected on the ditch was there. Close up slowly.

    Then, it heard a rustling sound coming from its ears.

    Under the moonlight, a large number of red and black insects with hard shells on their backs crawled on the ground, like waves of red waves, rushing towards the base from a distance. Although they have hard shells, they can't fly. Their eight legs can't stop climbing, and they cover the snake corpse in an instant, but they don't stop at all. They smash into the deep ditch outside the base one after another, and try to climb up the wall.

    These worms are not big, but the ditch is ten meters deep. In addition, the walls are made of crystal ore, and there are basically no gaps. Every time they try to climb a small section, they will instantly fall back to the bottom. With only the power of a bug, it is impossible to cross this high wall.

    However, there was no end to this sea of ​​insects at all. Numerous insects swarmed and fell into the ditch, filling the bottom in no time. The rest of the bugs followed the example of the former, and one by one, they stepped forward to fill the hole with their bodies. Soon, the ditch was covered with insects and piled up into a pile of insects nearly 15 meters high.