Chapter 39

Chapter 39

    A string in Château's brain, as this sentence begins to have a tendency to break.

    It turned out that they were still alive, but she couldn't try to find them, otherwise the parents would be in danger?

    In the previous life, she was indeed after the end of the world, and she clearly saw the remains of her parents.

    Is it because of her constant search that her parents died in the end?

    Anger and self-blame lingered in her heart, making her feel extremely regretful for what she had done before. Her head was a mess, and countless complicated emotions rushed into her heart, making her choked to the point that she could barely speak.

    And what annoyed her the most was that it took her so long to discover the existence of this image. Most of her previous life was because she didn't see this video, and she went all out to find it, which would eventually lead to the death of her parents.     Although those are just two virtual images that operate according to prescribed procedures, they are also very vivid. As if they could see through Zhuang Jiu's thoughts, their mother squatted down slightly: [Don't be afraid of Zhuang Zhuang, Mom and Dad are in a very safe place now, they just can't come out to see you. I have entrusted you with some things to Aunt Jing An, and she will come back to give you the things and take you out of here, you just need to stay at home quietly and wait. But remember, daughter, you must hide the fact that we are still alive, including Aunt Jing An. ]     [Though the things we left behind seem to be more important, they are actually fragmentary manuscripts and diaries. Except for your father and me, no one else should be able to understand the things hidden in them. So if someone wants to check, it's okay to show them something. Be careful and always remember that your safety is the most important thing. 】    Because of the movement in the living room, Werther couldn't help but hurry back from the outside. Although he already knew what was going on in the living room, he couldn't help being slightly surprised at this moment.     He first helped Zhuang Jiu on the sofa, put an ice pack on her slightly swollen calf, and then respectfully looked at the two virtual figures and said: [Master, Madam. 】    Even if he couldn't hear what Werther said, the phantom mentioned Werther at this moment.

    [We know that you are very interested in mechanical and intelligent engineering, and there is a prototype of an AI chip that you have not yet completed at home. Sorry, but we've put some code in there to make it out faster and take care of you instead of us. 】

    【If there is any problem in life and study, you can go to Aunt Jing An, but you can't tell her that we are still alive, or she will definitely think about looking for us. Zhuangzhuang is so smart. Mom knows you can do these things perfectly, right? ]     [This video is about to be destroyed. I'm sorry that your parents can only accompany you for 6 years, but we believe that we will meet again in the future! This video is dedicated to our dearest daughter. 】    The mother's phantom turned her head sideways and looked at the father next to her: 【Dad Zhuangzhuang, do you have anything to say? 】    The serious side face moved slightly, and the eyes staring at the void in front of him softened a lot: 【Come on, we will definitely meet in the future. 】    The video is over, Zhuang Jiu has already cried with tears in his eyes.     But she has always been extremely restrained, and she was just sobbing softly at the moment, staring blankly at the place where the phantom disappeared.     Werther had never experienced when Zhuang Jiu had just lost his parents, and naturally it was the first time he saw Zhuang Jiu collapse in such a way that he was even more worried than the last time he forgot his chip and thought he was about to leave.     He knew that no amount of comfort at this time would be of any use to Zhuang Jiu, so he could only silently hand her a piece of paper, sit beside her and accompany her to clean up her emotions.     After finishing the mood, it was almost midnight.     With today's technology, it is naturally easier to save an image that would have been automatically destroyed more than ten years ago. After Witt discovered the appearance of the virtual figure, he aggressively invaded the game, found the source code that was about to be destroyed, and copied it to save the image.     Zhuang Jiu's mood has calmed down a lot, but he still stares blankly at the place where the phantom disappeared. After a while, she suddenly asked.