Chapter 48

Chapter 48

    The underground city is located in the extreme north, more than 4,000 kilometers away from the center of the alliance, and more than 6,000 kilometers away from the lead city.

    The ground there is ice that has not melted for thousands of years, forming a thick layer of ice covering the land. Because of its uninhabited nature, it is a place without any zombie harassment.

    Unfortunately, because of this cold weather, the surface of the ice layer is also uninhabitable.

    According to what the alliance said, underground cities are basically the same as ordinary cities, and the temperature is maintained at around 22 degrees all year round. Not only is there water and electricity in it, but the Alliance has even made great efforts to remove the red soil on the ground that is suitable for growing crops. Many seeds and food are placed in the city, and the space is very large, which can accommodate hundreds of millions of citizens in the city. Survive inside.

    The Alliance calls it the last Garden of Eden after the apocalypse opens.

    In order to express our apology to the citizens of Lead City this time, the Alliance made great determination and finally decided to open the aircraft that has been closed for many years, almost never appeared in the life of the citizens, and only exists in the Alliance for food, drink, entertainment, and travel purposes. Walk the survivors away from Lead City.

    The first residents to live in the underground city, that is, them.

    But Zhuangjiu, who is familiar with the plot, doesn't know whether they are lucky or unfortunate.

    The citizens whose anger has not dissipated have just come out of the tiger's den, and are about to enter the wolf's den again. However, this time, if they really go in, they may not be able to come out again.

    Zhuang Jiu only had a vague idea of ​​how to deal with this underground city. Specifically, she had to go to the extreme north first, and then she could make the next step according to the situation there.

    When the building collapsed suddenly, perhaps the alliance's deep-rooted credibility in the hearts of the citizens for so many years could truly collapse. Zhuangjiu thought so.

    If Werther's mechanical body had to carry Zhuang Jiu and Tang Panpan, the one-way trip would be fine, but the blue ore consumption would be terrifying if they went back and forth. But to let Tang Panpan stay in the leisure winery alone, the wine is not very reassuring to be honest.

    So she and Werther decided to start changing their Star Citizen Cards.

    They plan to "borrow" an alliance plane to go to the extreme north.

    The underground city is located in the frigid zone of the extreme north, where there is no stratosphere, turbulent layer and intermediate layer, and objects such as turbulence and hail will appear at all heights above one thousand meters, making it impossible for aircraft to pass from above. , can only land in a small city about 300 kilometers away from the destination, Xiaohan City.

    Because Werther is a strong artificial intelligence and his flying speed is very fast, Zhuangjiu asked him to reach Xiaohan City first and meet them there.

    In fact, she didn't need to go there in person in such a hassle, but there is only one reason for her to go there -

    Tang Panpan has only stayed at the idle winery for a month, and she still feels a little fresh, but the winery is a little tired. , I wanted to take this opportunity to go out and breathe.