Chapter 104

Chapter 104 [Two more]

    Without hesitation, Werther opened it directly into the glass case.

    The box is not big, and Werther felt a little embarrassed after standing in, so he could only squat. Fortunately, he is not a real person, so he will not be tired.

    Although the Union Building was attacked by zombies, unexpectedly, the interior of the building was not powered off. After Werther stood up, a screen appeared in the transparent box.

    An iris recognition pattern quickly flashed on the screen. Seeing this, Werther directly released a piece of virus to break it. It didn't take long before he heard a slight click from the bottom of the box.

    The iris recognition was directly breached, the sand in the bunker began to sag downward, and the box also sank downward. After a brief period of darkness, the eyes suddenly opened up.

    He came to a changing room with blinding lights.

    The thick cotton clothes were hung neatly on the hooks, and a silver-white metal gate stood in it. Seeing such a scene, a picture flashed in Zhuang Jiu's mind in a trance.

    Why is the color and shape of this door so similar to the laboratory where Gan Jinxing was doing research in her dream?

    He couldn't figure it out for a while, and Zhuang Jiu just thought it was just his own thoughts, and he didn't think about this issue too much.

    Looking at the decoration of this small room, it should be that everyone who wants to enter it needs to change into a padded jacket and then enter. This proves that the temperature behind the door must be very low. But Werther is not a human being, so there is no need to be so particular about it.

    As soon as the metal door was pushed open, a coolness hit his face, and Werther's field of vision showed minus 42 degrees.

    Werther immediately opened the small grid where he stored the fire ore, which prevented the body from freezing at any time due to low temperature.

    This level of low temperature cannot be used for experiments, so it is likely to be a place to store some things that need to be stored for a long time.

    Inside, as he thought, there were many boxes. Although there are some messes near the door, most of them are still neatly stacked inside, a bit like someone didn't have time to take it away, so only the most important part was taken and left. Werther just opened it up and took a look, and immediately realized that these things were more important than he thought.

    Inside, there are actually all dismantling drawings of various weapons!

    Many are things that have not yet been put into storage, only a prototype, and some even have only some conjectures. The manuscripts are all neatly packed in boxes, and the numbers next to them indicate when they were first proposed.

    The earliest box, dating back to 2400, was the time when firearms were first proposed.

    And the text in the box was actually written in official script.

    Most of the drawings were presented before the invention of Xingwang. At that time, in order to preserve important things, there were several paper files, and only one electronic file was kept, and they were all locked with top secrets.

    Zhuang Jiu remembered that the Alliance also claimed that the Alliance Building was stolen and many old weapons and mechanical blueprints were lost, so the construction of mechas was deliberately stopped.