Chapter 56

Chapter 56

    Tang Panpan finally came back to his senses. After listening to Liu Yun's plan for the pond, his eyes widened in shock: "With such a big pond, you wouldn't want to..."

    His lips moved for a long time, and the corpse was sinking. These two words were never spoken.

    Liu Yun's face turned a little red, and he waved his hands in a panic: "No, no, it's just that based on the entire base and the future plan I foresee, a pond this size is probably needed."

    "It's about to catch up with a football field . The size of it." Zhuang Jiu thought for a while, but still didn't save Liu Yun's face for a while, "Manpower digging must take a long time, it seems that we still have to think of ways to shorten the time, I will think about it in a few days. Let's see how to do it."     "The length, width and height are about the same. The shape of the pond can be built to look better. Later, according to the shape, it will be much better to build some leisure and entertainment facilities." Liu Yun whispered. .     The leisure and entertainment facilities touched Zhuang Jiu's heart, making her a little moved.     "Indeed, we were still thinking about building pavilions, rockeries and the like. If we can combine the environment with entertainment, or with leisure, it would be good to walk around in the leisure winery during normal rest."     Especially when they look back, if they really pick up Tang Panpan's parents, these two old people should go out to exercise just like Zhuang Jiu once saw when he went out in the evening, exercising. It is not possible to go out, so the entertainment facilities inside the leisure winery are extremely important.     After roughly finalizing some things, Liu Yun accompanied Zhuang Jiu and the others to drink a few cups of tea, and found that he really couldn't fit into their topic, and after he was still fidgeting next to him, he had to return to the villa with a blushing face. floor, in your own room.     The high mountain tea was really refreshing. After drinking a few cups of Zhuang Jiu and Tang Panpan, they suddenly felt that their energy was back, and they could even run downstairs for a few laps.     Of course, the weather is so hot, and they certainly won't do it.

    In the weather in July, the fire ore in the room has been replaced by Werther with ice ore. The temperature outside is getting higher and higher, and the cold air spreads along the compartment where the ore is located, cooling the villa.

    After lunch, the two of them lay on the sofa in the living room, each holding a handle and starting to play games.

    In order to ensure that they would not fall asleep during the day, the two tried almost seven or eight kinds of games in the afternoon, and it was almost time for dinner, and their eyes were bloodshot.

    After resting for a while after dinner, the two of them washed up and lay down on the bed to rest.

    It seems to be the reason for returning to the leisure winery. The watermelon phantom in the winery, which was originally silent in the extreme north, suddenly became darker in just one day. It is estimated that this speed will take a few days. , Zhuang Jiu will know what the summoned watermelon is for.

    When I woke up in the morning, the intense rainstorm that had fallen since 7:00 last night washed away the summer heat brought by entering July. In the early morning, Werther found that the temperature in the villa was a lot colder, so he closed the storage compartment of the ice ore tightly to prevent the air-conditioning from overflowing.     The torrential rain was quickly broken by the morning sun and stopped. The sun pierced through the clouds and steamed the rainwater on the ground with heat. The ground was quickly baked to a steaming heat, and an unspeakable sultry heat enveloped the villa.     The storage compartment of the ice ore was reopened, and Zhuang Jiu appeared in the living room wearing casual clothes and trousers, with a satisfied expression on his face after he was full of sleep.     Werther was making breakfast, and he did not forget to say hello to Zhuang Jiu: [Good morning, sister. 】 Zhuang Jiu nodded in response, and then suddenly asked: "I seemed to hear some noises in the     daze     yesterday, did something happen again?" They slaughtered many citizens of Lead City, broke through the blockade of the Star Police at about 4:00 in the morning, and began to spread out, preparing to go to other cities. I observed that the number of them has expanded a lot. Although the direction of progress is not fixed, most of the zombies are heading northeast of the lead city, towards the center of the alliance. 】    Listening to Werther's report, Zhuang Jiu suddenly remembered what happened yesterday morning.