Chapter 79

Chapter 79

    The reason he had never imagined appeared on the stage made Zhuang Jiu a little surprised, and then he finally breathed a sigh of relief when he reacted. He stepped forward and tried to support him: "It's fine, since you haven't come out for a long time, I thought something happened. The accident scared me to death."

    Werther looked extremely guilty, but took a step back stiffly: [I'm sorry, sister, for making you so worried. 】

    【But sister, don't come here! There are still a lot of escaping currents in Werther's body that haven't been diverted away, and I'm afraid it will hurt my sister! ]

    Then Zhuang Jiu stopped, with a concerned expression on his face: "Do you need my help? It just so happens that this machine almost diverts the electric current in the vicinity. Although I haven't tried it before, it should be able to divert the current overflowing from your body. ."

    Witt shook his head: [It's okay sister, I can handle it myself, why don't you go back with my body first? The rest my two bodies can work out together. 】    Seeing that Werther was really all right, Zhuang Jiu was relieved a lot. After saying, "If you have any questions, you must contact me in time." Then he limped back to the villa with Werther holding his right leg.     After seeing the two of them leave, the mecha lowered his head with some obscure eyes, and put the few paragraphs of code that almost disappeared under the impact of the current back into his own chip for storage.     Fortunately, Zhuang Jiu didn't get close to him, otherwise she only needed to go further, and she would find that the outside of his body had already been damaged to varying degrees, not to mention the inside that was riddled with holes, all of which were traces of excessive current.     In order not to worry Zhuang Jiu, he forced his body and walked out, but he couldn't last long.     He quickly returned to the laboratory and lay on the repair table.     These few nights, while Zhuang Jiu was sleeping, I had to quickly repair this body.     Because she was afraid that the vines would affect her actions just now, Zhuang Jiu tried to retract the vines into her body before running to the laboratory. At this time, it crawled out again unknowingly.

    The vine is worthy of being the most talkative creature in the idle winery. As soon as it was released, it began to shout: "Ah! The current was too strong just now! My vine is numb!"     Speaking of this, Zhuang Jiu also felt strangeness. The normal human safety voltage is 36V, but according to Werther, the voltage in the place where she just stepped on is over 1000V!     But her right leg is still a little numb, and there is no problem with other parts of her body. That is to say, her right leg is like a resistor that is more insulating than the human body, so that at that moment, Her heart was not attacked by the current.     And...     She lowered her head involuntarily, looked at her right leg that seemed to be able to feel some abnormality from the inside, and asked the vine in her heart: "You were entrenched in my right leg just now, did you help me resist the current?" The     vine Immediately shook his head: "It's definitely not me! Have you forgotten what I said before? I can only survive on your upper body!"     Zhuang Jiu was thoughtful.     It seemed that something had happened to her body itself.     After returning, Werther's personal staff stepped up the time to prepare meals and cook, and it was only at about 6:30 that the dishes were successfully served on the table.     After eating, Zhuang Jiu went back to the room after taking a shower, rolled up his trouser legs, and exposed his calf, which was already abnormal.     When she was taking a bath, she found that a touch of green had spread from the heel of her right leg to her calf, and it continued to rise. In less than 10 minutes of bath time, when she returned to the room, she found that her entire calf was completely wrapped in green, but it was controlled at the bend of her knee and did not continue to extend upwards.     Her right calf has completely become the same!     The shape of the feet can no longer be seen, and they are twisted together like the roots of an old tree. Continuing to look up, the surface of the green skin is uneven, and it feels like a grown vine to the touch.