Chapter 103

Chapter 103 [One more]

    Zhuang Jiu was so frightened that he sat on the ground and Tang Panpan helped him up, "Which one? What happened?"

    Tang Panpan seemed to have a frightened expression, and it took a long time for him to recover. , pointed to the box and said, "Zhuangzhuang, this is it! You see it will move!"

    Zhuangjiu originally thought that the so-called biting her and moving, might be because the crystal nucleus turned into a "liquid" and wrapped Wrapped around her finger, it looked like it was bitten. But then she thought about it and it was not right. According to Werther's observations of the crystal nucleus some time ago, it would not turn into a liquid when it was normally in the air.

    Is that Tang Panpan's eyesight?

    She tilted her head to see what was going on.

    However, when she saw what happened in the box, she couldn't help frowning.

    The crystal nucleus was just thrown into the box by Tang Panpan, and because the box was just taken out, there is only this crystal nucleus in it for the time being. The cyan tentacle-like thing was attached to the wall of the box and began to wriggle out and crawl out.

    It seems that because he heard Tang Panpan's voice, the crystal nucleus's movements stagnated slightly, then turned around, arched his back, and accurately jumped to Tang Panpan's outstretched fingertips!

    It opened its mouth wide, revealing its empty interior, and a strange pattern flashed across its body, and it snapped at Tang Panpan's fingers.

    Tang Panpan's body trembled with fright, but his lips were wide open, but he couldn't make a sound because of extreme fear. Her fingers slid away from the protective shield in an instant. The moment the gloves attached to the sleeves fell, Zhuang Jiu took a step forward, forcibly ripped the crystal core off his clothes, and threw it into the box and closed the lid, then the two of them breathed a sigh of relief.

    "What exactly is this thing Zhuangzhuang? It's terrible! I won't turn into a zombie too, right?" Tang Panpan looked at the damaged protective clothing with tears in his eyes.

    Zhuang Jiu patted her: "It's okay, as long as you don't bite your skin and there are no wounds, you should be fine."

    "But this thing is really strange. It's the first time I've seen it."

    "Witt, come and help me check what happened to this crystal nucleus and why it suddenly changed." She opened the star network and called Witte, But he didn't notice that when the crystal core at the bottom heard her calling Werther's voice, he paused slightly, as if he was listening carefully.

    [Okay sister, please wait a moment. ]

    Werther was in the next area, and it would take some time to come here. Zhuang Jiu first helped Tang Panpan to take off his protective suit, and after confirming that there were no wounds on the position of his fingers, he let Tang Panpan, whose legs were frightened a little softly. Get out of here and go back to rest.

    She and Werther will handle the rest.

    Watching Tang Panpan return to the villa, Zhuang Jiu returned to the biochemical laboratory. She observed the crystal nuclei in the other boxes, but except for this one, there was nothing abnormal about the others, and they still lay quietly at the bottom.

    And this crystal nucleus is not honest even if the lid is covered. When Zhuang Jiu was checking other things, it kept banging against the glass lid, as if trying to escape, but Zhuang Jiu directly pressed an iron block on it, and with the little strength of the crystal nucleus, there was absolutely no possibility of escape.     Vine couldn't help laughing out of her heart: "Luo ran, Xiao Hei. House, imprisoned. Zhuang Jiu, you have done everything about the male protagonist of the ancient novel!"     Zhuang Jiu: "... You really shouldn't read novels!"     At this moment, she found that when she made a sound just now, the movement of the crystal core suddenly stopped for a moment, and moved a little closer to her.     It's like listening to her.     If this crystal core hadn't had an independent consciousness, it must have been controlled by other creatures.     In this case, parasites are most likely.     Zhuang Jiu's face was solemn.     It seems that after checking whether the crystal core is abnormal, she has to let Witte destroy this thing.