Chapter 37

Chapter 37 (One more)

    The machine gun was heavy in his hand, Zhuangjiu tried to touch its casing with his hands, and found it was a cold metal touch.

    So what is the inevitable connection between this thing and rice?

    Zhuang Jiu couldn't help but be a little suspicious.

    The gun was so heavy that it felt like his wrist was about to break just by holding Zhuang Jiu like this. After observing for a while, she found that there was a wheel frame underneath that could be opened, so she set up the wheel frame and placed it on the ground first.

    "It's so domineering! This thing is just on my aesthetic point!" Just when Zhuang Jiu was trying to study this thing further, she saw that the vine was slowly winding around the barrel of the gun more curiously than she was, and she lifted it up and weighed it. A few times, a "rustling" sound suddenly came from the chamber.

    It wasn't the sound of metal bullet casings colliding, but this sound reminded her of the sound of rice grains hitting the bowl wall when she was washing rice everyday.

    It's not really what she thinks it is, is it? !

    Zhuang Jiu quickly opened the lid, and sure enough, what was stored in the chamber was not the metal bullets or other things she had thought before, but full grains of rice.

    The white almost transparent oval-shaped rice grains are crystal clear and translucent.

    "Wow! It looks delicious!" The sound of saliva sounded from the vine's body. It couldn't wait to branch off and swept away one and a half of the rice grains the size of a fingernail.

    "Huh? Something's wrong, this thing doesn't seem to be edible! Disappointed." After a careful observation of the vine, he swayed the rice grains in doubt, dangling in the air, "It's so hard! Even if it's boiled before eating, It will probably ruin your teeth too."

    Zhuang Jiu reluctantly put the rice grains back, "Since this is what summoned the rice, it should not be used for eating. Depending on the shape, it may be used for attacking."

    "But there is not much space in the base, so I opened the Guns can be dangerous, so try again when you go out."

    After speaking, Zhuang Jiu put the rice back into his body.

    Although it was a rice bullet, Zhuang Jiu didn't know whether it was powerful or not. If she didn't hold the muzzle and accidentally hit the crops she planted, she would be distressed to death, so she decided to try it later.

    After Zhuangjiu tried to summon the ghost of another pepper, there was still no movement, and it was estimated that it would take some time to wake up.

    Since the abnormality inside the body is not caused by vines, and rice is not like vines, it can drink water by itself, so Zhuang Jiu, who was going to peel the tube and let the vines absorb water, took a step, turned around and returned to the villa.

    I poured several glasses of water one after another, and I felt that the rice in my body was gradually being absorbed and digested, and the thirst for Zhuangjiu also disappeared.

    Since the itinerary for the afternoon had been set yesterday, Zhuang Jiu did not try the idea of ​​the rice machine gun first, but took a rest after eating and entered the game room.

    The machine she is going to try out in the virtual space this time is a signal booster.

    The original signal base station used infrared detection for life outside the leisure winery. Although the coverage was large, the penetration was limited. Especially the previous incidents reflected the huge problem of the signal base station -