Chapter 127

Chapter 127

    Besides the pangolin, another unexpected creature also appeared on its tail.

    Wang Zai bit on the tip of the pangolin's tail with a ferocious expression, while grinning and roaring: "Bad guy! He even stole food! It even caused me to accidentally break in and I couldn't get out. !"

    Zhuang Jiu breathed a sigh of relief.

    When he woke up, he didn't see Wang Cub. Zhuang Jiu thought it was invisible, but he was hypnotized. Fortunately, he just chased the pangolin.

    If it is really invisible and then passed out, then Zhuangjiu and Werther want to find it, but it will be even more difficult!

    After Zhuang Jiu let Wang Zai let go back to Werther's side, he lowered his eyes and stared coldly at the mutant pangolin.

    Compared with the last time I saw it, the scales on the pangolin are much more terrifying now. The sharp edge of the scales is like a sharp blade, which can cut a person's skin with a single swipe.

    Its mouth has also mutated, and the originally pointed mouth has now become a hard mouthpart. The top of the slender mouthparts like a mosquito can protrude a sharp thing, which can easily pierce the body of a large creature and devour the creature directly from the inside out.     However, this mouthpart that it is proud of, was quite disgusted by Zhuang Jiu, and directly manipulated the vine to roll it up, and with a click, it was directly broken from the middle!     The pangolin was in so much pain that tears flowed down, no longer the arrogant arrogance of stealing things before, and now looking at Zhuang Jiu's face shivering, he hugged his tail that had been bitten a few times but was unharmed: "Don't, don't kill me! I... I'm already far away from you! This time you are coming to find me yourself, you can't keep your promise and kill me!"     Zhuang Jiu paused.     As if she did say that?     In a trance, she remembered that she and the pangolin had an unpleasant meeting a few years ago, and she threatened it.

    But the pangolin at that time was still a creature that needed to eat iron, but now it seems that it does not need to eat iron anymore, but instead eats a lot of food?

    Has it evolved again during this time?

    Zhuang Jiu didn't understand very well, but it didn't prevent her from doing her own thing.

    "You stole everything on my head, and you still want me not to kill you? Isn't this a bit of an idiot?"

    Zhuang Jiu glanced down unconsciously, looking at the pile of food on the ground, the pangolin immediately Raised its little paw: "I swear, I really didn't steal this thing, these grains are put in this place at this time every day, mainly because I'm too hungry, and I'm too lazy to move to eat other creatures during this time, That's why it's like this..."

    Zhuang Jiu frowned and snorted, "Since you know that this thing was stolen, you can eat it with peace of mind?" The

    pangolin muttered in her hand: "I don't think it's not worth it. People will find out."

    At this moment, the abnormality on Werther's body also recovered, and Gan Jinxing and Gan Jinxing rushed to Zhuang Jiu's side nervously. The pangolin froze as soon as it saw Werther's body, so frightened that he didn't dare to say a word, and was finally caught by Werther.

    In the words of Zhuang Jiu, it is to seize all of them first, and then settle accounts together.

    According to pangolins, it was someone else who proved the theft. Besides, Zhuang Wine did test that the creature that tried to kill them in the dream was not a pangolin. If the one who stole and attempted to kill them is not the same creature, that means at least two other creatures are cooperating at the same time.