Chapter 24

Chapter 24

    The entire mech is about 1.9 meters in height, and is designed in a human-like shape. Because such designs on the entire planet are too rare, and even if they exist, they are expensive, so if someone looks at it from behind, they may think that it is a person wearing a holster from a certain star network drama in cos.

    For this mecha, Zhuang Jiu only kept the original appearance and basic parts of the mecha. She added many original designs to it, which combined attack and defense. The blue ore is embedded inside as an energy source, which can be regarded as a is extremely luxurious.

    Of course, Werther is a unique existence on the planet, and what the winery can give him is naturally a unique body!

    Werther's white half-finished body took two steps back and sat on the chair beside him. Zhuangjiu turned on the signal of the mobile phone and connected the chip inside the mecha to facilitate Werther's entry.

    After the silence, just when Zhuang Jiu felt a little uneasy, the mecha in front of him suddenly made a dull sound, and after a while, a trace of white mist was sprayed from the gap, as if cleaning the mecha from the inside out. The white mist wrapped the whole body of the mecha, and it seemed to be smoky, and it felt like a fairy.

    After the signal light on the breastplate made two beeps, the white fog dissipated, and a faint blue light was emitted from the inside. Then this ray of light started from the center point and spread out along the lines on the mecha, and the blue gradually wrapped the whole body, with the dark blue body, like the bottomless depths of the sea, making people inexplicably fearful a feeling of.

    The head is a whole mask, and the part that belongs to the eyes is a light-colored V-shaped light strip, about four fingers wide. In it, Zhuangjiu made some small designs, coupled with Werther's powerful processor, you can observe all movements in all directions at any time.

    The white eye lamp lit up, as if the light was very dazzling in the dim room, and was forcibly turned off by Werther after only a moment.

    【This body is so cool! It was the first time that Werther saw his sister at this height, and it felt so novel! 】

    Turning his head, Werther tilted his head and tried to reach out his hand to touch Zhuang Jiu, but thinking that he had not fully grasped this body, for fear of hurting her, he retracted his hand again.

    "Try the basic functions first, such as grasping, picking up things, etc., to see if the body is flexible. If the flexibility is not enough, you may need to continue to improve."

    Even though Zhuang Jiu said that, his expression showed strong self-confidence. Her title a few years ago was indeed not a vain name. Basically, she has experimented with machines that can work in virtual space, and the effects of the things she created are exactly the same.

    Witt nodded, and the joints of his body began to twist, which seemed a bit sluggish and stuck at first, but soon became a lot more flexible.

    He tried to lift his lower limbs, but said in surprise: [The body of the little robot is lighter than before, and it is much less weight than I expected, but because the height and weight are somewhat inconsistent, I am not very suitable for the time being. It seems that it takes more practice to get used to this body and attack method, and to better protect my sister in the future! 】

    Witte's former chubby little robot body looks small, but the actual weight has reached nearly 600 pounds.

    Although the outer armor of this mecha is made of crystal ore, Zhuangjiu has been partially modified, and the entire mecha now weighs 345 pounds, which is indeed much lighter than before.