Chapter 136

Chapter 136 [Additional]

    Originally, if the boundary had not changed much, Zhuangjiu would not have thought about finding a giant octopus so quickly to verify his conjecture.

    But now, just after she came out, within a few hours of eating and sleeping, the boundaries have changed again, so it is urgent to find the reason for the change!

    Because Zhuang Jiu and Werther were rushing from the border to the seaside, and Gan Jinxing needed a shorter distance than them, so when Zhuangjiu arrived, Gan Jinxing, who flew with all his strength after receiving the news, was almost there.

    They did not rush into the sea, but stood beside Gan Jinxing, waiting for him to summon the Pipi Shrimp.

    This Pippi shrimp can be regarded as a great hero in finding octopus. It almost always listened to Gan Jinxing's words, ambushing beside the giant octopus, like a mobile dutiful GPS.

    Because its body has also mutated, it can fully withstand the huge pressure on the seabed. And because it is almost like a tiny speck of dust compared to the size of the giant octopus, it has not been discovered by the octopus, and its movements can be monitored.

    For some reason, Werther couldn't monitor the location of the octopus at all, so the existence of Pippi shrimp was extremely important.

    This time Pippi Shrimp came much faster than the last time, and Gan Jinxing did not avoid Zhuang Jiu and the others, and started a conversation with Pippi Shrimp directly in front of them.

    The conversation between them was very strange, a bit like the spiritual power users that Zhuang Jiu had seen in the previous life, as if they were communicating with brain waves. They didn't open their mouths at all, they had already passed on what they wanted to say.

    Fortunately, Zhuang Jiu didn't plan to eavesdrop on the last time he talked to Pippi Shrimp. Otherwise, not only would he not hear any news, but he would be in danger of exposing himself. Although it may not be a problem to be discovered, it is particularly embarrassing to think about it.

    Soon Gan Jinxing had finished communicating, and after releasing Pippi Shrimp, he said with a more serious face: "I'm afraid it will be troublesome. I thought Pippi Shrimp came to the shore so quickly because the giant octopus was just offshore. It's not far from the edge, but according to what it said, this creature seems to be swimming towards the shore at a very fast speed, and I'm afraid it will land soon!"

    "If it's just in the ancient city of Wan, it doesn't matter, just I'm afraid that if it leaves here, the survivors outside will be in great trouble!"

    Zhuang Jiu's many years of experience in leading the team in her previous life made her make a quick judgment at this moment. She immediately pulled Werther and Gan Jinxing back, and said, "It is indeed possible that such a situation will occur. If so, then I will control the vine and be responsible for locking it on the shore. Professor Gan, can you talk to animals? Try to be able to You can't call the nearby ferocious sea creatures, let them form a blockade in this sea, so that the octopus can't completely return to the sea, Werther-"

    "The most important task is to you, you are responsible for completely blocking the air and attacking it. The weak part!"

    "The eyes and its siphon should be the weak part after its mutation, which can be attacked. If it can penetrate its brain, it can also destroy the heart inside. In addition, when it is attacking When we attacked, we raised its arms and legs, the central part of all the connections between arms and legs should be its teeth, destroy this place!"