Chapter 99

Chapter 99

    The two cuboids in the box were taken out, Zhuang Jiu took these two things, thought for a moment about what Werther had said to her a few days ago, and then took them out and put them on the ground.

    After taking it out, she found that there were two things similar to control handles under the two cuboids, and she held them in her hands.

    The two cuboids merged into a large platform, Zhuang Jiu put the box behind him and stood on it.

    A white light shone from the crack, and the cuboid beneath his feet began to disintegrate and reorganize. The split mecha fragments climbed up to Zhuangjiu's ankles and stopped, and the whole looked like Zhuangjiu was wearing a thickened silver-white shoe.

    The two handles on her hand also began to disintegrate, as if an icy snake was wrapping her fingers inch by inch, and the final shape looked like a half-fingered glove with silver glittering on Zhuang Jiu's hand.

    She tried to lift her hands and feet, it seemed to be a problem with the material, it didn't look bulky, and it was no different from normal shoes.

    For the use of this, Werther followed the customary design of the winery before, so she is extremely skilled. Pressing directly in both palms, a semi-virtual screen appeared in front of her.

    The gloves are equivalent to sensors, which can capture her every movement and feed it back to the screen in real time.

    The virtual screen is very simple, there are no redundant pictures. Just when Zhuang Jiu was about to click, Werther, who received the news of the opening of the semi-mecha, ran out of the laboratory and stood beside Zhuang Ji in the blink of an eye, looking at Zhuang Ji nervously.

    【Sister, why didn’t you call me when you started the experiment? 】

    Zhuang Jiu patted his head with a smile: "It's not a big deal, don't be so nervous."

    【However, there is still a certain danger, if Werther is by his side, he can catch his sister in time. 】

    Zhuang Jiu nodded: "Alright, then please."

    After clicking the options of lift-off, floating and manual operation in the virtual screen, the semi-virtual screen disappeared, replaced by a rising force surging under her feet, but the speed was not fast, as if she was getting used to it. Same as adjustment.

    Zhuang Jiu quickly maintained his balance, and after a while he rose into the air. About 10 meters further up is the defensive cover, so she stopped and began to test forward and backward within the range of this height.     Hundreds of years ago, because of an accident, a terrible thing happened on the planet. After the tragedy, the planet had banned some research on mechas, so in fact, Zhuangjiu's group of mechanics are the first batch of capable mechanics after the planet reopened personal mecha research.     But even so, there are still a small number of people in the entire alliance who can successfully make full-body mechas.     Zhuangjiu had at most been on Werther's back before, and he had never experienced the experience of being alone. Looking at such a high ground, I couldn't help but feel a little apprehensive, and I didn't know what to do for a while.     [Sister, just like I moved forward before, the body only needs to move forward slightly and ensure a recoil. 】    Werther made a timely sound to dispel the fear in Zhuang Jiu's heart. She took a deep breath and nodded: "Okay, I will try."     Her body was only slightly forward, and her movement was detected by the sensor, and the recoil force Immediately let her move forward slowly a lot.     Once you take the first step, it's much easier later. She felt the balance point and the skills of flying in the air, and quickly mastered many basic skills, and quickly mastered the use of semi-mecha.     After almost all practice, Zhuang Jiu was not so greedy and would go out after one practice. She plans to test various situations in the leisure winery first to make sure that she can handle most of the things before going out to practice.     So these days, she has been strengthening her practice and experimenting with various possible situations.