Chapter 15

Chapter 15

    The planned route is not as easy as the original one. Not only are there a lot of rubble on the ground, but also dead tree trunks that have suddenly fallen down in some places blocking the road. You must get off the car and clean up before you can move on. All the roads are better than the original ones. More potholes, very uneven.

    Animals often sprang up in the deep grass. Even if Werther was careful enough to drive, he would inevitably attract some ferocious animals because of the sound of stepping on dead branches and rotten leaves.

    However, when these animals found that their sharp claws could only leave a few scratches on the car, and could not tear Galaxy 239 apart, they all returned in disappointment and disappeared into the depths of the woods soon after.

    Xinghe 239 slowly shuttled through the forest. Between the bumps, it quickly bypassed the place where the foxtail pine battled the giant cockroach just now.

    Zhuang Jiu breathed a sigh of relief, and was just about to let Xinghe come back, but suddenly found a long gap in the fluff on the back of the cockroach that should have died in the Xinghe probe.

    The gap got bigger and bigger with time, Zhuang Jiu looked closely, only to find that it turned out to be its wings!

    The wings were flapping constantly, as if they wanted to fly with their body and quickly escape from this place. Its frequency is getting faster and faster, but no matter how hard you try, you can't take away its bulky body. At this moment, the bristlecone pine finally found something wrong, and once again stretched out its slow branch, with a force weighing more than 1,000 jin, and smashed it directly. down!

    This time, the branch hit where the head and body joined.

    Although there was no sound in the picture, the head that rolled straight back into the pit still made Zhuang Jiu's back feel cold, and the cockroach's legs struggled for hundreds of times before finally lying on the ground completely powerless.

    This time it should be really dead.

    Zhuang Jiu was slightly relieved.

    But at this moment, Werther suddenly braked suddenly.

    In the shadow of the woods, there is a huge figure looming in front of the car!

    Werther hurriedly pulled the front window flaps up completely, and the car fell into deep darkness in an instant. In this way, the outside cannot see what is inside the car, but the inside of the car can see what is happening outside, not only that, but also more sound insulation.

    [Sister, don't make a sound, be careful to provoke it. We waited for it to pass slowly. 】 Witte said in a low voice.

    Zhuangjiu nodded.

    The huge figure finally slowly emerged, and Zhuang Jiu discovered that it turned out to be an elephant!

    Its body covered the sky and seemed to be a meter or two taller than a normal elephant. An elephant's leg was as thick as a tree next to it, and when it fell to the ground, the ground trembled slightly.

    It seemed to notice that it was a little itchy, and it shook its nose sharply. The sturdy trunk hit the back, and as the trunk swayed, Zhuang Jiu's pupils shrank—

    the place in the middle of the elephant's trunk that should have been hollow, actually grew a dense circle of sharp teeth!

    Although each tooth is only half the size of a star coin, it is very hideous, strangely intertwined inside the trunk, which still makes Zhuang Jiu shudder when he sees this scene.