Chapter 43

Chapter 43 (Add new words)

    Orangutans usually use both hands and feet when running, perhaps because their bodies are too bulky, so the speed is not very fast. But it is huge, jumping forward is a distance of several meters, and it is about to catch up with Tang Panpan!

    The green bamboo in her hand is ready, although only the last leaf is left, it will definitely protect her safety.

    The orangutan jumped high again, kicked his foot on the tree trunk beside him, and rushed towards Tang Panpan with a strong wind!

    The orangutan rushing over behind him came with a sour smell that he hadn't bathed for a long time, as well as the unique fishy smell on his body, which made Tang Panpan dizzy every time, and this time too.

    Smell this smell means that Bamboo has to defend again. Just when she subconsciously prepared to hold her breath to prevent the stench from inhaling again, and when she gritted her teeth and waited for Cui Bamboo to protect her again, she heard a squeak behind her, and the huge force did not strike.

    She glanced back in surprise, and saw a huge green net rising from her heels, enveloping the orangutan.

    The large green net was woven like rattan and lifted the orangutan directly into the air. The vine also branches out to fix all its limbs to prevent damage to the vine due to its scratching.

    She stopped involuntarily and looked up at the thing wrapped around the orangutan in surprise, "Is this a man-made net?"

    She seemed to have guessed something, and she looked around: "Is the goddess nearby ? , is she here to save me?"

    Although she guessed right in a sense, Zhuangjiu has always been a half-plant in the eyes and perception of plants, so Cuizhu felt regretful after feeling it. Shaking his head, he made a mistake for her.

    Tang Panpan's mouth drooped down instantly.

    The orangutan was shackled in mid-air. Seeing that Tang Panpan didn't leave, he was talking to himself what he didn't understand. He thought she was scolding him, and he kept roaring in anger: "What the hell? Let me down! Ahhh, I'm so pissed off!"

    Its hateful eyes stared at Tang Panpan below, its eyes were red, as if it was looking at the enemy who killed his father: "You wait for me, as soon as I break free from this ghost, you will be dead!"     Tang Panpan He had lost his strength a long time ago, and now he was holding his knees and gasping for breath. At first, he wanted to take a rest before leaving, but when he heard what he said, he immediately folded his schoolbag, dragged his already exhausted body, and hurried to the direction of Xianchau. go.     Soon, she disappeared under the shade of trees.     When the orangutan couldn't see her, Tang Panpan sat down on the ground and rested, and Cuizhu told her repeatedly.     "You mean, the net woven by the vines just now was a plant with self-consciousness, woven to catch food?!"     Tang Panpan was really shocked.     It's not that she hasn't seen mutant plants along the way, but most of them still absorb the water in the soil like normal plants, maintain their photosynthesis, and capture plants that animals eat like just now. This is the first time she's seen it!     She touched the dirt and sweat on her cheeks: "I thought I could rest for a while, but if I can't, I have to leave quickly! This is too dangerous, who knows if there are such plants nearby, if it gets entangled in me, it will be troublesome I'm done ."     After speaking, she jumped up suddenly, patted her buttocks and continued forward.     Behind her, the orangutan caught by the vines was still roaring angrily, but after a while, the voice and momentum weakened a lot.     The branches of the vines wrapped around it kept twisting, and the place where the orangutan and it were connected gradually began to seep out the foul-smelling liquid, which was completely absorbed by the vines as soon as it came out.     Within minutes, the orangutan returned to its normal size from a 3-meter-tall giant ape.     But it still retains its ability to speak, and it is still struggling indignantly in mid-air, trying to break free from the shackles of the vines and continue to chase and kill Tang Panpan.     For it, the target of hatred will not shift so quickly for the time being.