Chapter 59

Chapter 59

    Sure enough, after a few days, when Zhuangjiu went to see it again, the rice was basically mature.

    The fields are covered with golden colors, and when the wind blows gently, you can see waves of rice waves. Just looking at it like this, it seems that you can smell the aroma of the rice coming from your face.

    The weather was very good today. Zhuang Jiu and Tang Panpan packed themselves up early in the morning, put on agricultural clothes, a wide straw hat and thick gloves, and Tang Panpan even pulled Liu Yun together. Come here, each holding a sickle that Werther had worked overtime a few days ago, ready to go to the fields to harvest rice.     Although the silt was not deep, everyone was not very used to it. Zhuang Jiu was barely able to hold on to it, but Liu Yun, who usually did not do much work, was not very well coordinated, and he fell a few times as soon as he stepped in.     The three people harvested the rice together with the stalks and ears, while the vines were responsible for rolling up the rice and placing it on the sturdy snakeskin bag that had been laid aside, ready to be threshed later.     One acre of land is not large, and the vines cooperated quite well. It took half a day to harvest all the rice. The three people carried snakeskin bags and chose a suitable place for the rice to be exposed to the sun before returning. to the villa.     Sweat almost soaked the clothes of the three of them, Zhuang Jiu hurriedly called them to wash them, and changed into clean clothes before returning to the living room.     My stomach was already rumbling with hunger, and it was almost noon, and the aroma of the food kept escaping from the kitchen.     In addition to the two dishes that Werther made today, there is also a plate of fried garlic sprouts, which Liu Yun fryed under Werther's guidance.     Liu Yun did show great interest in cooking, and just after taking a shower, he came out with his wet hair wrapped in wet hair, went straight into the kitchen, and continued to stare at Werther in the pot with his big eyes like a deer. Flying spatula.     Even Werther couldn't help but feel a little embarrassed when faced with such eyes, so after finishing the two dishes, he gave up his seat in front of the pot: [Do you want to try it? 】    "Can you?" Liu Yun washed his hands again uncertainly, took a deep breath and stood in front of the stove.

    After he tentatively glanced at Werther, he started to start a fire following his previous appearance.

    Put the cleaned pot on top, spread the base oil in the pot, and when the oil is hot, pour down the garlic sprouts that Werther has already cut. In the early stage, Liu Yun did a decent job. However, when the garlic sprouts were put into the pot, the huge sound of oil splashing made Liu Yun flinch a little, and ducked back in fear.

    Werther directly pressed his shoulder and signaled softly: [Don't be afraid, no matter what dish you order, as long as cold water meets hot oil, it will make such a sound. It's just that you're closer to the pot today, so it sounds scarier, but it's not really a problem. ]

    [Don't worry, it won't hurt you. If you want to cook your own food in the future, get used to the sound as soon as possible, too. 】

    Listening to Werther's voice, Liu Yun took a few deep breaths, and took the spatula back to the pot with courage. Although he was still a little scared, he still started to stir fry according to Werther's instructions.

    After that, under the guidance of Werther, he added seasonings such as onion, ginger, garlic, salt, etc. under appropriate conditions, and after stirring it evenly, he was almost ready to cook.

    Bring the dishes to the table. The color of the garlic sprouts is bright, the duck soup is mellow and fragrant, the mushroom slices are evenly thick, and the aroma is more compelling after being sprinkled with sesame seeds.