Chapter 94

Chapter 84

    The lake in front of him is nearly several kilometers long. From Zhuang Jiu's point of view and vision, there is no way to see the zombies that Tang Panpan said.

    "Are you sure?" Tang Panpan has strengthened her eyesight, so Zhuang Jiu will naturally not doubt the authenticity of her words, but how can there be zombies in such a remote place?

    Could it be that another mutant animal has transformed into a humanoid and gathered by the lake to drink water?

    "Should it be?" Hearing Zhuang Jiu's question, Tang Panpan couldn't help but doubt himself, "But the distance is a little far, I can only see some strange people standing there, look. It should be zombies right up there."

    "Let's go and see it." Zhuang Jiu made a quick decision and confirmed that the door of the watermelon chariot had been closed. go around.     There are not many trees on the top of the mountain, but as you go down, there are more trees, and there are also a lot of mutated animals and plants. Although Zhuang Jiu's speed is not fast, and there is not much noise in the driving room of the chariot, it is still unavoidable to be harassed by some curious mutant animals.     However, when they smelled that the chariot body was not what they wanted, and found that they could not cause damage to it, they lost interest and left one by one.     According to the direction Tang Panpan pointed at the earliest, and the compass on the chariot screen, it took Zhuangjiu and the others more than ten minutes to arrive at the place that Tang Panpan said.     The speed of the chariot slowed down again and again, and after turning over the side of a mountain, there was a wide river in front of it.     The river is formed by two forks. One is the main river, and the other goes around from the shady side of the mountain. In this way, walking to the right along the river bank should be the other end of the lake they saw at that time.     Zhuangjiu grasped the speed and direction. Just when he was about to remind Tang Panpan to pay attention to his surroundings, he suddenly heard her short and urgent voice: "Be careful! Zhuangzhuang, stop! It's really a zombie!"

    In order to ensure the vision, even if the sun is still dazzling, Zhuang Jiu did not convert the upper shell into an opaque plate, so now not only Tang Panpan, but also Zhuang Jiu and Wang Zai can see clearly, just before their chariot Directly above, a drooling, wet body looks like a zombie that has just climbed out of the water, staring indifferently at the strange "stone" below through its turbid pupils.

    Because the shell is transparent, it is as if everyone in the car is staring straight at the zombie.

    Zhuang Jiu braked immediately.

    Seeing such a scene, the cold sweat on Tang Panpan's back almost fell.

    Just three or four months ago, she could learn about the powerful attack power of this strange creature every day. Those who were targeted by them had almost no possibility of escape, and could only feel the torn body in pain.

    Those zombies, when "hunting" humans, have the same eyes as now.

    Cold, inorganic, almost beast-like fierce eyes.

    She felt that they were now being targeted by this zombie and were preparing to "hunt".

    During that time, Tang Panpan had heard too many people's lamentations before their death, so that now as long as she sees the eyes of zombies like this, she can't help but start to be afraid, and those painful sounds will reverberate in her ears unconsciously. Screams.

    There was almost cold sweat on her forehead and down her cheeks, her lips were extremely pale, and her eyes were empty, as if caught in a memory.

    A warm hand suddenly held Tang Panpan's wrist, while the other stroked her back. A slight soothing action relieved the tension in her body, and her complexion finally recovered some blood, free from the terrifying memories.