Chapter 58

Chapter 58 [Additional]

    "If you want to use electricity as a defense device, you have to consider various factors such as conduction. The best way is to convert electromagnetic waves to each other, but this is more difficult to achieve, and the loss rate is high..." Zhuang Jiu thought carefully for a moment. , "I feel that there is a certain feasibility, but I have to wait for me to go back and do some more experiments to see if it works."

    [Sister, I can help. The data of such experiments can be found in Werther's database, and since Werther is not a human being, these dangerous experiments can be carried out more accurately and in large numbers. 】

    "Alright, then I'll leave this matter to you for the time being." Zhuang Jiu rubbed his stiff neck in a relaxed manner: "By the way, how did you study the few pieces of ore that were picked up from that little guy last time? already?"

    It was a few bits and pieces of small ores, a bit like magnets, that could be put together or scattered when approached. There is a strange energy in it, and Zhuang Jiu can only vaguely feel that there is something abnormal, but what it is, we will have to wait for Werther's research to know.

    [Slightly frowning. Inside the ore are charged particles that have been colliding at high speed, but they are maintained in a state of equilibrium, so the electricity will not decay. Kind of like a big power bank. 】 Witte said with a straight face.

    Zhuang Jiu was almost made to laugh by his wonderful metaphor, and said while opening the door, "Why does something appear when I think about it recently? I just said that I would use electricity for experiments, and as a result, a charged ore appeared in the center... She suddenly thought of

    something, turned her head and asked, "You said that its power will not decay?"

    Weid nodded, [Yes, except for the outermost layer, all the particles inside are in an absolutely charged state, even if The ions are transferred, but they quickly regenerate an ion themselves. 】

    "...It feels very contrary to common sense of physics, but even the growing iron atoms will appear, it seems that this matter is not so incomprehensible."

    Zhuang Jiu thought for a while, and quickly made a decision: "Go back and do the experiment. When the time comes, just use this ore, so you don’t need to convert blue ore into electricity for experiments, which is very wasteful.”

    [Good sister. 】

    Since the matter is almost settled, Zhuang Jiu left the room and came to the living room. Tang Panpan was lying on the sofa upright, and when he heard the movement, he hurried to sit upright, looking at Zhuang Jiu with some guilty conscience.

    She had no problem with it. After solving one thing, her mood also relaxed a lot. Looking at the two handles on the table, she picked it up and shook it and looked at Tang Panpan: "Come on?"

    Tang Panpan's eyes were bright: " Good!"

    The game they played this time was a two-player cooperative game, each controlling a grotesquely shaped sea urchin-like character. Pierce the monster, let the monster die, or use the thorn to pierce the opponent and send it to the other side.

    Always feel something is wrong?

    But it is a game after all, Zhuang Jiu can understand it, and it is normal for some strange settings to appear in it.

    Different from the tacit understanding when playing the game yesterday, today because of the sudden increase of operation keys, it is easy to misremember skills, so the cooperation between the two is not very good. Especially Tang Panpan, who accidentally stumbled and fell into the fire, and was often caught by some sudden organs.