Chapter 133

Chapter 133

    There were even a few ridiculous feelings in Zhuang Jiu's heart, as if he didn't understand what Gan Jinxing said, and he didn't believe what he said at all.

    However, the place where her body is now does not really exist on the original planet.

    Otherwise, she should be at the bottom of the sea at the moment.

    Zhuang Jiu took a few serious glances at Gan Jinxing's expression before confirming that he was really not lying to himself.

    Either the place he said was really correct, or he thought that this space contained the long river of time and space.

    In either case, it sounds particularly absurd.

    An unreal feeling suddenly surged in her heart, and she reached out to try to open the star net, but found that there was nothing beside her.

    She tried to summon the vines again, but it was still fruitless, so she had to give up.

    This place is like being cut off from the world.

    In the whole space, the most eye-catching thing is the long river in front of her. Thinking of the pictures he saw just now, Zhuang Jiu hesitated for a moment, then tentatively stretched out his hand and put it into the long silver river that was touched.

    After Zhuang Jiu's hand reached in, she didn't actually feel anything, but her eyes saw countless silver light spots in the long river, and they kept hitting her hand, and then pierced through her hand. Pass.     And when every light spot touched her palm and fingertips, a scene and picture would appear in front of Zhuang Jiu's eyes. These pictures are like what is happening on the planet, but the owner of the pictures is not the winery.     "It's possible for anyone to appear in any scene. The scene you see may be the past, the present, or the future, so it's called the long river of time."     Zhuang Jiu withdrew his hand and moved further away. , put his hand back into the silver river again.     Good luck this time, it seems to be her own picture.

    She is only one year old in the picture, and she is still at the age of babbling. It was also by observing this picture that she realized that she could still see her parents often when she was a child.

    The maternity leave given by the institute to her parents is very long, as if the vacation time of the previous ten years has been diverted to the present. Their vacation time, from the moment Zhuang Jiu was born, lasted until she was three years old.

    And the parents in this picture are the parents who Zhuang Jiu has almost never seen before, with happy smiles on their faces.

    The picture soon ended, and the pictures of other people reappeared in front of her eyes, and a female doll carved in pink and jade appeared in front of her eyes.

    She seems very smug, looking at her face in front of the mirror every day.

    Zhuang Jiu couldn't find the relevant memories of this person from his memory. He thought that he had strayed into someone else's past. When he was about to withdraw his hand, he suddenly saw a familiar and unfamiliar yard.

    It wasn't the villa where she stayed three days before the end of the world, but a small courtyard located on the outskirts of the city.

    This is...

    the home she used to be before her parents "died".

    Located on the outskirts of Union Center.

    Zhuang Jiu suddenly remembered that when Qian Shiyi lied to her before, the address he used was near their previous address.

    But unfortunately, after she left the Alliance Center and came to Mucheng, the house was sold, and it was heard that several people had changed hands. Although I don't know who held the house in the end, after so many people have handled it, there should be no more related objects in the house.