Chapter 29

Chapter 29

    Zhuang Jiu was awakened by a familiar voice, sobered up immediately and opened his eyes.

    Not only her, Vine's voice was so loud that Werther could hear it this time, but since it was not an emergency, he knocked on the door before he was about to come in: [Sister, can I come in? 】

    "Of course."

    When Werther entered the door, Zhuangjiu only put on a coat and stood barefoot on the blanket on the ground. Werther quickly told her to go back to the bed first.

    In early spring, the night is humid, and although there is floor heating, it is easy to catch a cold while standing barefoot.

    The two of them looked at the vines on Zhuang Jiu at the same time.

    The vines still extend from Zhuang Wine's wrist artery, but the part that climbs out is almost as thick as Zhuang Wine's arm, which looks a little scary.

    After feeling the mood of Zhuang Jiu, the vine tried his best to shrink his body a lot, returned to the earliest appearance, and became a barely beautiful vine.

    "I slept for two days, thanks to your watering, otherwise I would really die of thirst." As the vine said, he branched out from the room and climbed outside, fetching water for himself, while the main vine was in Zhuang Jiu swayed in front of him and looked around Zhuang Jiu, "I'm still very thirsty, I need to drink more water. By the way, I haven't seen you for a few days, why do I feel that you have changed a little now?"

    "What change?" Zhuang Jiu tried to recall When I looked at what I had done these days, it was all ordinary and nothing special.

    The vine humanely touched his non-existent chin, "I don't know, but I feel that your temperament is a little different now, and there are some strange things in your body, it seems to be a plant, why don't you try it? Try to summon it and see what it is?"

    Zhuang Jiu didn't know what happened to his body, he stretched out his hand and asked, "What should I do?"

    "Just think about it, it's the same as you summoned me before." The branch of the vine drank the water and merged back into the body of the main vine, but it didn't fully retract, the left and the right were like its two arms The same, the end is slightly curled, a bit like it is clenching its fists and shouting cheers, which looks inexplicably funny.

    Zhuang Jiu closed his eyes.

    It's a very strange feeling. Originally, when she was sleeping, she usually had no thoughts or thoughts, but now that she has a specific goal, she seems to be able to see the scene inside her body.

    The rushing blood vessels are like strips of blue vines, extending to all parts of her body. The blood flow from her heart along the "vine" sends blood to all parts of the body to maintain the basic needs of the body.

    Except for the blood vessels that look like vines, other parts of her body are the same as normal people.

    So what exactly is weird stuff?

    Just as Zhuang Jiu was thinking about it, he suddenly felt vaguely that there were two vague things inside his body.

    One is a rope-shaped shadow, and the other is an irregular-shaped shadow.

    The former is probably the miniature of the rattan inside her body, but what is the latter? Can it be taken out?

    Following her thoughts, a heavy object suddenly fell on Zhuang Jiu's hand. She quickly opened her eyes and saw that a fist-sized potato was quietly being held in her hand.