Chapter 83

Chapter 83

    Regarding the incident of this so-called fake winery identity, the time goes back 10 days, maybe even earlier.

    Up to now, nearly half a year has passed since the day when the end of the world opened.

    Most of the survivors' lives have gradually been on the right track - of course, this so-called right track is nothing more than: the alliance finally recognized the coming of the end of the world, and took the center of the alliance as the central safety zone, with the ability users and star police as leaders, In the outskirts of major cities, a small plot of land was circled for survivors to survive, forming a so-called safe zone.

    However, the cities that are willing to let the star police and the superpowers jointly manage this so-called safe zone only account for half of the planet city, and the safe zone formed by the other half is based on the fact that they have never met, but dare to openly The "star gods" who fought against the alliance, that is, Zhuangjiu as the leader, refused any help from the alliance and the star police, and managed each city with a powerful ability person alone, and were willing to believe in the survival of the star gods. those who.     In the early days of the establishment of the safe zone, these cities were still a little chaotic, but now that nearly two months have passed, most places have become orderly.     Almost all of these safe areas are poured with crystal ore on the outer walls, and sharp spikes are placed on the outside to resist the invasion of mutant animals and plants. Magnetic cannons can be used to warn and block some zombie attacks.     Of course, when the number of zombies is large enough, this simple weapon is useless at all, and they can only be killed by power users.     The origin of the discovery of the counterfeiters started 10 days ago in a safe area called Cotton City.     Werther can easily invade every place on the planet as long as there is a signal, and naturally he can easily find some anomalies.     For example, he happened to collect it in the cotton city safe area that day. Before going out to surround and kill zombies, a supernatural person chatted with others enviously, saying that a person in charge of the safe area had found the existence of "Star God".

    This matter is naturally fake, Zhuang Jiu stayed in the Xianjiu winery and did not go out, so the so-called Star God who was found must be faked by someone.

    Through the location unintentionally revealed by these people's words, Werther quickly locked himself in the safe area of ​​Round City. Coincidentally, this city was only 137 kilometers away from the wooden city where Zhuangjiu once lived.

    Such a distance and the matter of impersonation made Zhuang Jiu recall the contents recorded in the book that fell from the novel in his mind a month ago.

    Almost as soon as she heard this, she intuitively told her that perhaps the person who disguised her was Qian Shuyi.

    On this planet, if anyone other than Werther knew her better before the end of the world, she would be the only one left.

    Because she often came to Zhuangjiu's house to play with her before, Qian Shuyi's understanding of Zhuangjiu was extremely profound. The voice broadcast by Zhuang Jiu on the night of the apocalypse opening, even if the voice changer was turned on, so that no one else on the planet would recognize her, Qian Shuyi could definitely recognize her through her tone and pause.

    But at that time, Zhuang Jiu didn't think about it that much. After all, she really planned to let Werther broadcast those precautions instead of her. But that day, it was discovered that something was wrong, and everything had to be advanced. She didn't have time to tell Werther what she was going to say, so she had to go into battle herself.