Chapter 26

Chapter 26

    After the vine was completely retracted into Zhuang Jiu's body, no matter how much Zhuang Jiu called it in his heart, it didn't respond at all.

    It seems that it really fell into a deep sleep.

    I don't know what strange things it ate to make this happen.

    Although there is a guarantee of vines, the winery still dare not ponder the reason behind it. She turned her head to look at Werther, "How is the observation of that group of parts? Have you found the reason?"

    Although Werther's body was an icy mecha, Zhuangjiu seemed to be able to see a strange trace on his face. look.

    [Very strange. Normally, iron atoms can only vibrate in place, but now they not only move as fast as liquid molecules, but even perform "mitosis" like a plant every once in a while. Of course, it's just a metaphor, but This is the most appropriate comparison. 】

    He probably understood what Zhuangjiu meant. That clump of parts got bigger because the iron atoms in it were splitting apart.

    They are all divided, so wouldn't they get bigger!

    [Then 3 hours passed, and I discovered the problem when I observed it. When we first cut the iron, the activity of the atoms was still very strong, and the splitting speed was also very fast, but after 3 hours, all the movements have gradually weakened. Formed into a blob of unremarkable iron. 】

    "It seems that to find the answer to this question, we must first find the center of that mass of parts that will split infinitely." Zhuang Jiu waved his hand, "Since it is not dangerous to us for the time being, then we will talk about this later. Well, we still have a lot of time to slowly find out why.”

    When I was just about to leave here and return to the villa, perhaps it was because the vines and centipedes were fighting underneath, and the soil was loosened.

    At the critical moment, Werther was the first to react, and instantly activated the aircraft to hold the wine and lift it into the air!

    Zhuang Jiu, who had reacted, leaned on Werther's shoulder and looked down. The place where the vines fought just now had all collapsed in, and a mutated centipede the size of a human was revealed in the half-covered soil.

    However, this is still the size after being "devoured" by the vines. One can imagine how big it was before!

    Being attacked head-on by such a big bug, Zhuang Jiu closed his eyes instantly, "Hurry up and get rid of it!"

    In his previous life, Zhuang Jiu definitely didn't even look at it, and set fire to it as soon as he caught sight of it. . But now she is weak and helpless in the face of bugs, so she can only seek help from Werther.

    [Okay, I'll put my sister back to the villa first. 】

    Zhuang Jiu closed his eyes and nodded.

    Just when Werther was going to deal with the bug, Zhuang Jiu remembered something and quickly turned his head and told him, "Remember to wear gloves. If you don't bring them, remember to wash your hands twice when you come back."

    Werther almost laughed.

    This bug is not easy to deal with. After thinking about it, Werther directly threw the mutant centipede into the forest, and found a place where mutant animals were less likely to appear and buried it.

    Back at the villa, in order to numb the picture he just saw, Zhuang Jiu has already opened the star network and cast it on the black background board, playing a game.