Chapter 68

Chapter 68

    When Tang Panpan heard this, he immediately threw the shovel away and climbed up excitedly, patted his chest comfortably: "Say it earlier, sister! I've been exhausted these days! I'm beating drums in my heart, if it really depends on us A few people dig, I'm afraid it won't be completed next year."

    Zhuang Jiu thought that she wanted to say it earlier, but every time she talked about this matter, Tang Panpan was like a chicken blood. "Then she continued to dig the pit, making her look at Tang Panpan who worked so hard, and at first she couldn't bear to tell the excavator that she didn't even have a design drawing.

    But now that the design drawing has been completed, they will definitely know what will happen next, so Zhuangjiu doesn't need to be hidden anymore.

    "Let's go! Let's go back first!" Tang Panpan waved his hand happily, and greeted Liu Yun to go back to the villa for dinner.

    Liu Yun patted the dirt on his clothes, picked up the shovel thrown by Tang Panpan, and followed them silently.

    Zhuang Jiu and Tang Panpan chatted for a while, and when they turned around inadvertently, they suddenly realized that something was wrong with Liu Yun.

    Although he didn't talk much before, he could feel that his whole body was filled with the freshness of exploring other things. It was not at all like now-with two shovels in his hands, he was more silent than before. His drooping eyes fell to the ground, as if...

    in some sad memory.

    Zhuang Jiu turned his head back calmly.

    At this time, it's better not to disturb for the time being. If she asks now, Tang Panpan will probably ask the truth after hearing it, and the relationship between the two is not a good one.

    The three returned to the villa.

    The construction of the excavator will definitely not be finished tonight, so Zhuangjiu plans to start with them tomorrow.

    The next morning, except for Dr. Cui and Aunt Huang, everyone else came to the laboratory.

    Werther's mecha body was still undergoing air defense experiments, so Zhuang Jiu said that the number of people was enough and did not let him follow.

    Most of the parts include blue ore energy machines, which are available in the laboratory, but Zhuangjiu does not plan to build an ordinary excavator powered by blue ore, which is quite a waste of the rare blue ore. It is planned to use relatively energy-saving solar panels to convert, and store the energy in the chassis to drive the function of the car.

    During the day, you can put the car out to bask in the sun, and after the energy of the chassis is full, start digging holes in the evening to save energy.

    In order to ensure the sustainable recycling of the car, Zhuangjiu also decided to transform the mechanical arm used for excavation into a detachable one, so that what functions would be added in the future, or change it into other tool car and directly disassemble it and connect the corresponding The robotic arm will do.

    The first thing she had to make was the body part.

    Because the hole dug was nearly 3 meters high, Zhuang Jiu thought about it and decided to design the driving position of the car to be slightly higher in order to ensure the line of sight in the car, which is also convenient for other operations.

    In terms of tires, the previous experience is the crawler chassis, which is also directly adopted in the design of Zhuangjiu. Although the speed is correspondingly much slower, the grip, stability and ability to climb rough roads are also very strong, which can make up for the corresponding shortcomings.     After talking to Liu Yun Tang Panpan briefly about how to melt the crystal ore and make the corresponding shape, Zhuang Jiu held the blueprint and tried to make it with them a few times, telling them if they would come to her directly. , and then left the forging room with confidence, turned around and went to the warehouse.     While they were building the body, she couldn't be idle. She had to install all the internal devices first, so that the car could be built faster.     The rest of the functionality is much simpler.     Because the things to be done this time are very large, Zhuangjiu deliberately chose an open other forging room, and also drove the crane and crane from the warehouse.     Without Werther's help, she wasn't strong enough to lift some very heavy parts by herself, so she could only use cranes and small cranes to help.