Chapter 129

Chapter 129

    Although the situation they encountered was different from Zhuangjiu and the others, it also showed a problem.

    After the snow leopard couple came in, they were also trapped in this place and could not go out.

    It seems that although the creatures that "steal" food have been found, they have to find a way to get out after being forced to break in.

    Zhuang Jiu couldn't help turning his head to look at Liu Yun, but he didn't expect that he didn't care about Zhuang Jiu's eyes at all, so he yawned and said, "No, I'm sorry, it's already 2 o'clock in the middle of the night... Can you sleep first? Feel, what is the problem, I will wait until I wake up tomorrow?"

    Snow leopards are originally nocturnal animals, including Wang Cub, who was nocturnal when he first lived in the Xian Winery, but was later forced by Tang Panpan to change the biological clock.

    At this moment, with the exception of the snow leopard couple who are really nocturnal and night, everyone else has passed the first time they met with excitement, and when Liu Yun said it, everyone began to feel sleepy.

    Zhuang Jiu also yawned and smiled apologetically: "I'm sorry, it's too late now, we may have to rest for a while, please take care of yourself." The

    Snow Leopard couple also know some human-related knowledge, know this The time was when the humans should be asleep, so he nodded, and carried the cub, who had been sleepy unconscious in a few minutes, on their backs: "I went to the beach with the cub and its father, and took the cub with me by the way. Watch the sunrise. Bring it back later and talk later."

    Zhuang Jiu nodded.

    Werther had already tidy up all her rooms, and Zhuang Jiu could just go to sleep. But when I was just chatting, I was quite sleepy, but when I lay on the bed, there was no sleepiness at all.

    very strange.

    There is no way for the signal to penetrate directly in this place. If you want to use the star network, you can only chat with Werther, Liu Yun and others who are staying inside. But they were in the next room, which seemed superfluous, and she was too embarrassed to disturb them when everyone was asleep.

    She could only stare blankly, and in this pitch-black night, she began to flip through the novel in her mind, trying to force herself to fall asleep with boredom.

    In the past three years, the novel in her mind has been turned over countless times by her, and some of its details have been deeply imprinted in her mind. In addition, that strangely dropped book, the existing content on it has also been read by Zhuang Jiu countless times.

    But for more than two years, the contents of the back of this small book have not been lit up, so she still does not know until now, after she became a zombie and Qian Shuyi escaped from the completely occupied area in the last life, what happened to the planet? What changes have happened to make Qian Shuyi change and become a person who holds power.

    After flipping through the novel again, Zhuang Jiu finally fell asleep.

    However, the book, which had been silent for a long time, shook slightly after Zhuang Jiu fell asleep.

    Werther, who was watching the night not far away, seemed to have a feeling, and suddenly looked in the direction of Zhuangjiu, his eyes were sharp, as if he was staring at something.

    Being stared at by his eyes that seemed to understand everything, the jitter of the small book in Zhuang Jiu's mind gradually disappeared, and soon became calm.