Chapter 33

Chapter 33

    The remaining two shadows were blurry. Zhuang Jiu tried to summon them, but found that they could not be summoned outside the body for the time being.

    Thinking about the time from touching the potato to being summoned by her, it took about 15 hours or more. Zhuangjiu estimated that tomorrow he should know what the role of these two things is.

    So Zhuang Jiu ignored the crazy "hum" in his body, and was still calling out her scumbag vine, and found that the movie was gradually coming to an end.

    Before it was time to eat, Zhuang Jiu rubbed his sour eyes, walked to the balcony with the fire ore and looked at the green forest in the distance, and began to relax his eyes. Construction at this stage is almost complete.

    However, Zhuang Jiu still couldn't come up with the name of the base.

    So she silently set a time limit for herself: After the initial construction of the base is completed, she must choose a good name!

    However, at this moment, Didi's huge siren sounded throughout the villa!

    Zhuang Jiu immediately took out the star net and turned off the sound, and then the semi-virtual star net was laid in front of her eyes. In the picture, a long red bar is approaching the base at an extremely-slow speed.

    It's really slow. Even if the screen is scaled down, the red bar only moves forward a small grid in a few minutes, which is in stark contrast to the few red dots scurrying around.

    The speed was so slow that Zhuang Jiu couldn't help yawning when he saw the picture, and then forced himself to get up and observe.

    The star probe and the star magnetic cannon have long been connected, and several star magnetic cannons are ready to aim at the slow crawling thing in the early stage of the alarm. Just looking at the shape of the star net, Zhuang Jiu guessed that the visitor might be a snake, a centipede, etc.

    Zhuangjiu turned on the star probe to try to observe, but the thing was still outside, and it was hidden by layers of leaves, so it was impossible to see what animal it was.

    You can only wait for it to arrive and enter the range of the star probe before Zhuang Jiu can know exactly what it is.

    But she can't just wait like this, at least she has to understand what it is and whether it will pose a threat to the base. If necessary, she must take tough measures.

    It is estimated that with the speed of this animal, it will take nearly 20 minutes to reach the fence. Zhuang Jiu thought about it and did not let Witte do it for him, but went to the underground garage by himself.

    Before long, a familiar drone flew out of the underground garage.

    Xinghe flew in the exact direction of the animal, Zhuang Jiu returned to the villa, and Werther followed her step by step, his tone seemed a little aggrieved.

    [Sister, it’s enough to instruct Werther to do these little things, why bother my sister to do it in person? And it's okay to not use Xinghe, Werther can take his sister to go there in person. 】

    "It doesn't matter, I'm just being bored, and I'll practice the technique of flying a drone by the way."

    Although Werther knew that this was just an excuse for Zhuang Jiu, and he didn't know her true thoughts, but inexplicably, when he heard Zhuang Jiu After the explanation, his mood was still much better.

    However, Zhuang Jiu's actual idea was that Werther's drive needed to consume blue ore. If he could use a little less energy, he would use a little less.