Chapter 144

Chapter 144

    Tang Panpan saw this strange scene first. When she saw it, her whole body went stiff, and she quickly stopped Zhuang Jiu.

    "Zhuangzhuang! Look at that thing, is it the lion you've been looking for! It's just a little strange."

    Zhuangjiu's eyes have not evolved, and at first he didn't find what Tang Panpan said. No, but under her guidance, Zhuang Jiu finally saw the virtual lion she spoke of.

    The height of the lion itself is very high, and when its strong body walks through the middle of the dense forest, it can be seen faintly from the treetops. But the strange thing is that it is like a transparent creature. When facing the obstruction of the tree trunk, it does not go around directly, but walks straight past, and the trunk also passes directly through the middle of its body!     This is a virtual projection-like creature at all, and it is no wonder that it is clearly within the range of Werther's mental power monitoring, but Werther has not found any trace of the lion!     After Zhuang Jiu stared at the lion for a few times, he frowned and summoned a video to follow the lion. After explaining to Werther what happened here, he quickly took Tang Panpan and continued to move towards Xing San. area away.     They have more important things to do and can't be delayed here.     Because she left too fast, she couldn't find that just a few minutes after she left, the lion's figure suddenly solidified for a moment, and then disappeared from the monitoring range of the camera instantly.     It didn't take too long, Zhuang Jiu and Tang Panpan came to the Star Three District together. Before they approached the area, the two of them had already heard a violent roar.     It seems to be screaming, and it seems to be responding.     After they glanced at each other, they quickly flew forward to see what happened to the mammoth.     When he arrived, Zhuangjiu discovered that the situation of the giant elephant was quite abnormal.

    It seemed to feel no pain, twisting its body frantically. Under its constant struggle, the iron chain has been deeply embedded in its skin, and the cage has also moved a considerable distance to the side, rubbing a puff of dust on the ground.

    Its already blood-colored pupils are now completely irrational, struggling frantically, trying to stand up.

    In this situation, even the power user next to him can't do anything about it.

    Before Zhuang Jiu and the others came, other power users had already tried it. Whether they used power to trap it or attack it, there was no way to stop it from any movement. Instead, it would make the mammoth struggle more and more violently. , in the end, a dozen people could only stare at each other around the side, and let the earth-type power user create an excavated wall next to the cage to block it.

    When Zhuang Jiu came this time, she used the same appearance as last time, but not many supernatural powers saw her last time, so after seeing the two of them, most of them fought with Tang Panpan next to her. Get up and say hello.     Tang Panpan responded one by one, glanced at Zhuang Jiu and then introduced: "This is our research intern, mainly responsible for recording things, this time I will bring her here to see."     This was also used by Zhuang Jiu when he came over last time. identity, mainly to avoid trouble.     Mr. Yang had seen her last time, but he didn't know her identity. After nodding slightly as a greeting, he said, "Is there any instruction from Lord Star God? This mammoth giant was caught, and It also calmed down for a long time, but today I suddenly started going crazy, and with the ability of the existing power user, there is no way to trap it."     She pointed to the one that was deeply cut into the skin . Among them, there was a huge iron chain that did not break the skin at all: "We just found a strange situation after detecting it. The iron chain that was bound and attached to its skin showed signs of being absorbed by its skin, I am afraid it supported It won't take long for it to break free, and after the chain is broken, what will happen to this mutant creature, we have no idea."     After listening to Tang Panpan, he also felt that the situation was urgent, and just wanted to ask Zhuang Jiu. Any opinions, suddenly remembered that the people around him temporarily changed their identities.