Chapter 5

Chapter 5

The driving time was long and boring, but with Werther by his side, reading the news from Xing.com to her, the road was not so boring.

[Planet Entertainment News: The famous planet singer Jiang Xing will hold a solo concert in a month. The concert tickets are sold and sold out, and the enthusiasm of fans is unprecedentedly high. ]

[Planet News: The Alliance said that it has completed the construction of the underground city, and it is expected to open the residence qualification of the underground city in 5 years. ]

Werther read the news enthusiastically and emotionally, which sounds a bit funny at first, but Zhuangjiu has long been accustomed to its way, and even in the last life, he still misses it so bluffing.

Until now, when Zhuangjiu heard its voice, there was still a feeling of being lost and found.

After hearing this current news, Zhuang Jiu couldn't hold back and let out a sigh.

She still remembered her previous life, and it was because of this so-called underground city that the citizens of the Alliance died on a large scale.

After the second large-scale zombie wave attacked the city, the alliance, which was powerless to fight and desperate for life, proposed this place, trying to bring the survivors into the underground city to survive.

She still remembered the faces of those in the Alliance, who swore and assured that the underground city was the "Garden of Eden" for the survivors.

At that time, many surviving ordinary people in the A-level security zone believed the words of the alliance, and were sent by the alliance to this underground city that had not been officially put into use at all, and even the basic functions were very simple.

Zhuang Jiu knew that the Alliance didn't trust this place, but he dared to let ordinary people open a way for them to test the safety of the underground city. If it is safe, they will go in and live on their own.

The final result is predictable. In just three days, because of an unexpected magnitude 2 earthquake, 60,000 Alliance survivors were buried alive under the mound!

The alliance was also criticized by the survivors for this, and later because of some decision errors, its power was gradually reduced, and a new leadership model began to appear in the safe area -

the person in charge.

Whoever can convince the public can become the person in charge and own this safe zone.

"This underground city built by the alliance can be said to be harmful and not beneficial. If I remember correctly, the location should be over the Arctic Circle." Zhuang Jiu pondered for a while, "I have to find a way to blow up this tofu dregs project first. So as not to harm more people in the future."

As they spoke, they had already entered the Shishi site.

The snack supermarket is in the shape of a huge ice cream box, and the steps under the feet are all cushioned. In order to implement the lazy way of life, Zhuang Jiu found a small robot car parked beside her as soon as she got out of the car, indicating that she could drive this car to the supermarket to buy things.

The entrance door is very designed, and the two doors together look like a huge donut, which seems to increase the appetite.

Zhuang Jiu immediately drove the car into the supermarket, followed by Werther.

Coke Sprite, potato chips popcorn, dried tofu and pastries were swept away madly, and even the unhealthy spicy strips, Zhuang Jiu still didn't let it go after thinking about it.