Chapter 142

Chapter 142

    "I'm sorry sister, I was negligent." Werther lowered his head.

    In the past six months, he really focused all his attention on finding the winery, and correspondingly, he paid less attention to other things, which is why this happened.

    But Zhuang Jiu didn't blame him.

    Although this kind of thing would be easy to find if Werther paid more attention, but the second established code of Zhuangjiu in Werther's source code at that time was to take Zhuangjiu's safety as the highest priority.

    Therefore, it is very likely that other things are ignored because of the search for the winery.

    Regarding this feature of Werther, familiar people such as Qian Shuyi, Tang Panpan, etc. all know this, and it is simply too easy to take advantage of this.

    "It doesn't matter, it's not too late to know now. The trajectory of the zombies is basically related to Qian Shiyi and parasites. If the alliance can be so confident and confident, there is a 50% chance that they have found a way to restrain the zombies, and the rest The 50% possibility is that they have already reached a cooperative relationship with Qian Xiyi."

    Zhuang Jiu sighed faintly.

    Although she had guessed that she must have escaped when she knew that Qian Xiyi's body was different, she couldn't help but feel a little melancholy when the facts were laid out directly in front of Zhuang Jiu.

    The grievance between her and Qian Zhiyi was almost torn apart. With the parasite Qian Zhiyi on her body, she was completely in two camps with humans.

    If the stability of the alliance in the past six months was caused by her, with Zhuangjiu's understanding of her, she did not believe that Qian Shuyi would be so kind to help the alliance. The most likely possibility was that she was planning something.

    And this thing is not necessarily good for humans.

    When they meet again, the two are on opposite sides.

    I don't know what method Qian Shuyi will come up with to deal with Zhuangjiu for so long.

    She had to deploy and prepare early.

    Although I know that there are easier ways to detect the private deployment of the alliance, if it is really implemented, there must be someone who goes deep into the danger.

    And this person is naturally Tang Panpan, who has been closely related to the alliance recently.

    Zhuang Jiu turned his head and glanced at Tang Panpan, and saw the extreme anger in the other's eyes, as if he was waiting for an order from him.

    Even if Zhuang Jiu was confident that she could keep Tang Panpan safe, she didn't want to put Tang Panpan in a dangerous place alone.

    No matter what kind of conspiracy there is, the fist is the best weapon. If Qian Shuyi really wants to do something small, then it's just a big deal.

    Zhuang Jiu quickly made a decision, "I hope you try to hang that person first, if you need anything, you can tell Werther directly and see if you can continue to deceive the intentions of the people on the opposite side. If not. It doesn't matter."

    "Our main purpose now is not the internal strife between human beings, but the need to work together to solve the source of the mutation, and to solve the cells that mutated! Nothing else can stop us. pace!"

    Tang Panpan pursed his lips tightly and nodded vigorously: "That's right, Zhuangzhuang! I think too much, why should I deal with the alliance? What is the alliance? Our main problem now is still in the giant octopus and the alliance. Isn't it on the parasite!"