Chapter 87

Chapter 87 [two more]

    [More evidence should be needed to corroborate it. During this time, I will also strengthen the monitoring and observation of various cities and collect corresponding clues. ]

    It was about the safety of Chateau Leisure, and Werther did not dare to jump to conclusions. Even if they knew that it might be what they thought, they still needed to find definite evidence to further judge whether their conjecture was correct.

    [Weither will also put signal points around the leisure winery to further expand the monitoring range, and maybe avoid some things from happening as early as possible. 】

    Zhuang Jiu nodded, and Werther couldn't wait to go out to do these things. After he left, she took out a pen and paper and wrote some doubts about zombies in front of Tang Panpan.

    1. Zombies have intelligence, and they will communicate through simple roars and some body language.

    2. The flesh on the zombies has been swollen, so it can be seen that they must have walked underwater for a very long time. Under normal circumstances, they do not take the initiative to enter the water, which indicates that it may be artificially guided.

    3. The head of the tiger corpse was hollowed out, and it is speculated that a creature (maybe a parasite) has escaped from it, and perhaps it is hiding in the body of a zombie. It may be because of this that these zombies were manipulated.

    To sum up, this group of zombies must have a purpose. They just don't know whose order they received, and what exactly do they want to do?

    "Let's take a look together." Zhuang Jiu greeted Tang Panpan and sat beside her, looking at the paper in front of her.

    Tang Panpan and Zhuang Jiu's zombie situation are not the same, so at this moment, they can only stare at the information written by Zhuang Jiu on the note.

    "Zhuangzhuang, do zombies have no intelligence? Don't they go into the water?"

    Zhuang Jiu nodded lightly.

    Although she has not experienced the most chaotic period twice, in her previous life, even though seven years have passed, the zombies still did not show much evolutionary intelligence. In addition to the zombie tide at night, most of them attacked by instinct, and they had never heard of walking through the river.

    At that time, it was mostly those ferocious mutant animals and plants that caused great trouble to the survivors. In addition, there is another point that as long as someone dies, they will definitely mutate into zombies, no matter whether they have been invaded by zombie cells before. At that time, Zhuang Jiu suspected that there were molecules in the air that could turn into zombies, but this conjecture was not confirmed.

    The biggest difference between the present and the previous life is that the behavior of the zombies they saw yesterday was clearly a manifestation of evolved intelligence.

    Why is it different from the previous life?

    Is it because of the past life and the present, something or something has become different from the present?

    Zhuang Jiu's brain seemed to have caught something, but it flashed by and quickly disappeared.

    Tang Panpan was still looking strangely at the many doubts she wrote down, when suddenly, her eyes stopped within the brackets of the third doubt written by Zhuang Jiu.

    Maybe... a parasite?

    She suddenly remembered something, and immediately stretched out her index finger to make a crawling look on the table, and then asked Zhuang Jiu, "Zhuang Zhuang, looking at this, what can you think of?"