Chapter 122

Chapter 122

    The tracking liquid attached to the tracking device this time is the power provided by Liu Yunqing. After three years of evolution, in addition to the mutated animals and plants all over the planet have evolved more terrifying abilities, and the zombies have become more intelligent, the abilities of the power users have also gradually improved.

    For example, Liu Yun's dark power can not only draw a clear route, but even he can faintly feel the whereabouts of the power after being used by others. Although it is impossible to know the exact place, he only needs a general direction, so he can make a prediction.

    It's a complete complement to his own abilities.

    Zhuang Jiu glanced at him, sat in front of him, and said directly: "Looks like you should know what I came to you for. Can you stop being dumb today?"

    Liu Yun was stunned for a moment. Sansan nodded: "Sorry...it may not be very good."

    Zhuang Jiu sighed and said, "Alright. I will definitely go to this place, you just need to tell me if you can bring all those who want to go in with you. Come out with all the tails, that's it."

    Liu Yun nodded and reached out to touch the crystal ball.

    In an instant, the darkness that broke through the sky completely enveloped the two of them. Zhuang Jiu only felt that he could not see anything for such a long time, and then returned to the living room again.

    Liu Yun's lips were pale, and he seemed to have used a lot of power. He nodded: "People can be brought out, but there will be twists and turns along the way. And the place you are going is very dangerous, we need at least a few people to go in together to ensure safety."     He said while sending a message on the star network: "In addition to you, let Werther's mecha body go in, remember to bring at least 10 blue ore in case you need it. In addition, I will go with you..."     Liu Yun said, and paused slightly. Live: "By the way, I'll ask you for Gan Jinxing's invitation. I'll go to see Dr. Cui."     Zhuang Jiu: "You want to come with me? Are we going to take him with you?"

    Although it has been two years, Zhuang Jiu and Gan Jinxing are not very familiar with each other.

    Moreover, Gan Jinxing's body does not look very good, and he often coughs. Zhuang Jiu wondered whether letting him in together would aggravate his condition.

    And this is the only hopeful researcher on the planet who can develop an antidote! In case of accidental death, I am afraid things will become extremely troublesome.

    Seeing Liu Yun's heavy nodding, she could only sigh: "Okay. I'll go ask him. Try to get him to agree to this matter."

    She turned around and was about to go out, but suddenly heard Liu Yun's serious answer. : "No, he will definitely agree."

    Zhuang Jiu nodded noncommittally.

    The negotiation with Gan Jinxing was as smooth as Liu Yun said. She had just sent the message when she received a reply that he agreed.

    As fast as she was waiting for her to send a message.

    The negotiation between Liu Yun and Dr. Cui was also very fast. As soon as she heard that she was going to explore an unknown place, Aunt Huang pushed him out directly: "You are the only doctor in the entire Xian Chateau, and you even have wood-type abilities to heal, so you must go and help. Cui Xiangxing

    didn't know what to do, so he sat in Aunt Huang's arms and clapped his palms cheerfully, and said, "Hahaha, Dad is going on a trip! Bring some fun back to Xingxing!"