Chapter 42

Chapter 42

    Witte's body is connected to a signal base station, which also means that the signal transmitted by the signal base station, where it can reach and what it can perceive, can also be received by Witte.

    According to common sense, Werther's feelings should not be wrong, but this thing is indeed a bit too absurd.

    The closest city to Xianxian Winery is at least 900 kilometers away! What's more, during the apocalypse period, Qinshan is full of dangers, and there are mutated animals and plants everywhere. How can ordinary people break into the depths of Qinshan without fear of death?

    And how lucky is that person to survive in the crisis-ridden Qinshan, and even come to the vicinity of Xian Winery by accident?

    It won't be...

    Zhuang Jiu's pupils shrink.

    Could it be that the Alliance discovered her trace?

    But how is this possible? She was obviously careful enough.

    The robots responsible for construction and the traces that may be detected have long been erased by her and Werther, and even the construction robots replaced all the memory chips in their bodies, and changed the positioning point to another city before returning it.

    Although he was almost exposed when he rescued the citizens last time, the traces were quickly erased, and the crisis was subtly defused by Zhuang Jiu.

    In short, it is impossible for the Alliance to search for her traces through this aspect.

    Zhuang Jiu pondered for a moment, "Let's go and see what it is. Recently, the probability of animals being able to speak is much higher, and it may be just animals. Of course, if you find out that it is a human being, try to guide that person to other places and stay away from it. Leisure Winery. But if you notice that there may be someone from the Alliance coming to inquire about the news, lead them to a far away place and then kill them on the spot!"

    She said this almost ruthlessly, but Werther didn't sound like it. I didn't think she was cruel.

    Even if Zhuang Jiu relented and let go of the people sent by the alliance, he would quietly chase after them and obliterate their existence.

    Once the Alliance finds the address of the leisure winery, the danger will follow. Although he is confident that he will definitely be able to protect Leisure Winery from being taken away by others, he will definitely be harassed after being discovered, which is also a very troublesome thing.

    He will definitely wipe out anything that could threaten the safety of the winery in advance!

    During this time, in addition to cooking for the winery and arranging the leisure winery, Werther also began to modify his outer armor and add some functions to it. At this time, after he gave the order in his mind, the outer armor gradually began to change color, and it didn't take long for it to become almost the same green as the leaves.

    [After several lurking, Werther discovered that after changing the color, the probability of being found hidden in the woods will be greatly reduced. ] He explained, [so part of the function of the outer armor has been changed, which is suitable for hiding. ]     Mainly because of the hen thing last time, the two of them were hidden in a good position, but most of them were discovered because his navy blue outer armor was out of place in the woods.     So Witte started to modify the function after returning that time. It's already been done, and it's time to come in handy now.     Zhuangjiu nodded: "It's better if you think carefully, it will be much safer."     Putting the buckle on, Werther took Zhuangjiu into the air and headed towards the two red dots.     The two red dots appeared just to the north of Xian Chateau, that is, the side facing the forest. Seeing the direction and speed of the red dot in the star network, Zhuangjiu estimated that they would be able to see the gate of Xianjiu from a distance in 20 minutes.     Although I don't know why they came here so accurately, there is only the last 20 minutes left for Zhuangjiu and Werther. They must stop them halfway before the red dot arrives!     Soon he reached the position of the red dot, and Zhuang Jiu's worries came true.     It is indeed a human being, not a so-called talking animal.