Chapter 44

Chapter 44

    If the road of "flattering words" doesn't work, then Zhuangjiu can only wrap her up with vines so that she can't see who did it, and then send her back to the edge of the city.

    Zhuang Jiu didn't know what was going on in the city, so he naturally wanted to send her back to the city.

    Originally, she didn't plan to use this method at first. After all, if the operation is not good, the vines may hurt Tang Panpan; and if she carries sharp objects on her body, if she resists inside, the vines will most likely be hurt.

    So at first, Zhuang Jiu just thought about whether she could scare her away if she was intimidated. But now seeing Tang Panpan taking a detour to the side, still planning to move forward, as a last resort, she seems to have to use this method to let her leave.

    Zhuang Jiu talked to the vines in his heart: "First try to communicate with the pot of bamboo in her hand to see if it works. If she still keeps going, we will use the same method as before to trap her and send it to the edge of the forest. Go on. In case the alliance arranges people to stay on the edge of the forest, it is very likely that they will find out, so we must be quick to come back in the past!"

    "But the second method is a last resort, which may be a bit dangerous, In case there is something sharp on her body, trying to pierce you..."

    Vine trembled slightly, and said boldly, "It doesn't matter, I'm terrible now, this pain will not hurt Mine!"

    Because there were centipedes, anacondas, and orangutans ahead, Zhuangjiu still worriedly reminded Vine: "It's really not good, you use the same method to restrain her. But this is a human, so you must Be careful, just control a little bit of strength."

    This time, the vine patted his chest proudly: "So, you can rest assured when I do things! I won't be as rude as that stupid big man!"

    For a while, Zhuang Jiu didn't Knowing whether it is the vines that can violently strangle various mutant animals is more rude, or the Werther who holds powerful attack props in his hand is more rude.

    Before Zhuang Jiu could come up with an answer to this question, he saw Tang Panpan take a few steps back, and then decided on the direction with Cuizhu, planning to take a detour to leave this area.

    Vine finally spoke and stopped them.

    "Don't go any further."

    There is no so-called tonal distinction in the communication between plants, but in order to show that they have existed for a long time, the vine specially imitated the way of speaking of the old banyan tree and camphor tree at the door.

    The difference isn't that big, it's just that the sound is a little longer.

    Cuizhu was startled, and the leaves looked around, and finally stopped in the direction of the vines, and said timidly: "Did you talk to me just now?

    " The old plants in the forest always seem a little timid when they talk to each other.

    Vine sighed and pretended to be good for them: "Tell the little girl next to you, let her get out of here quickly! Although the old man's act just now is a bit scary, the purpose is to keep you from moving forward. You If you are new, you must not know, but this old man has been here for hundreds of thousands of years, and he has long known that there is a very dangerous existence here. No matter what goes in, there will be no roots left, but it is dangerous!"

    "Like you guys ! Children with delicate skin and tender meat go in, and it is estimated that no bones will be left behind!"

    Cuizhu used to only stay in the city, although he entered Qinshan for a few days, but because he encountered relatively kind plants, his mentality was still Very simple, I was frightened by the vines like this, and quickly passed on the news I just heard to Tang Panpan.