Chapter 28

Chapter 28

    Not only the wine, but also Werther noticed the abnormality of these potato seedlings.

    The tender green leaves grew up in a few breaths, and after they swelled into thick emerald green leaves, they turned yellow at a speed visible to the naked eye. Then, they stopped in this state and stopped moving.

    The vine's body also began to stop conveying things, and returned to Zhuangjiu's body after doing everything before. Zhuangjiu tried it, but still couldn't call it out.

    Seeing the abnormality of the potato seedlings, Zhuang Jiu and Werther looked at each other. She took out her shovel again and crouched down to try to dig potatoes.

    The book describes that the leaves of potato seedlings swell and turn green and then turn yellow and dry, which is a sign of maturity of potatoes. Since you don't know what the vine is doing next to the potato seedlings, it's better to dig one out and see if it's what she thinks underneath.

    Digging is more careful than planting. If you are reckless, you are likely to dig the fruit. Zhuang Jiu first dug down along the outside of the branches and leaves, and when he felt almost the same, he began to cooperate with the shovel, dig out the soil inside with his hands, and set it aside.     The climate in Qinshan is actually not particularly good, it is closer to the climate of the alliance center. I thought the potatoes would be as small as the Alliance Center, but when I dug them out, I found out that although the process of pinching the tips was omitted, the potatoes also directly bore fruit. And a potato is even the size of two adult fists!     Not only that, there were nearly 20 potatoes of the same size buried under a potato seedling, and the wine felt heavy in his hand, so he quickly asked Werther to find a bag to pack it.     I don’t know if it’s because of being far away from people or some other reason. Originally, the mutation rate of animals and plants had a high probability of 95%, but Zhuangjiu dug up 17 potato seedlings and more than 300 potatoes in a row, and they did not encounter even a single mutation. potatoes.     But Zhuang Jiu still didn't dare to relax. After staying in the last days for so long, Zhuang Jiu deeply knew that the danger was often hidden in relaxation.

    The leaves of the 18th potato seedling are the largest. After the "help" of the vines, the remaining branches and leaves are nearly half the height of a person, which looks like something changed.

    Werther was afraid that Zhuangjiu would be in danger, so he took the initiative to say: [Sister, I will come with this one. 】

    Zhuangjiu did not refuse. If she still has fire power, or if the vines on her body can still be summoned at this moment, she may still want to try it, but it is definitely impossible now.

    Werther moved faster than expected. His hand is the best "shovel", and he will dig the soil away in no time.

    But to the surprise of the two of them, there was only one potato under the potato seedling, and it was even the size of a head. Compared to other potatoes just dug up, it looks pitifully small and out of place.

    "Such a small one? The seedlings on it are still so fat, and the emotional nutrients have been absorbed by the seedlings?" Zhuang Jiu couldn't help but laugh. When he was about to take this potato from Werther, he suddenly found The bottom of the seedling is empty.

    What about potatoes?

    The two reacted very quickly, and they quickly looked down at their feet. Sure enough, the potatoes had already fallen on the ground, and they began to dig down the pit frantically.

    It has no hands, a sharp tooth directly gnaws the clod, swallows it into its body, and it doesn't take long for it to gnaw out a small hole that can only accommodate itself, and it wants to slide directly down. .