Chapter 40

Chapter 40

    Only then did Zhuang Jiu feel his body's hunger when he relaxed his body. Fortunately, Werther had already made a simple lunch, and it was ready to eat after reheating it in the pot.

    She put down the notebooks gently, for fear that the paper inside would be damaged accidentally.

    When she came to the table, she ate and told Werther what she had found inside.

    It had to start when she was sleeping.

    Although Zhuang Jiu slept for a short time this time, it was not without gain.

    She dreamed of the white laboratory again.

    Although he couldn't see what the researcher outside the cage was doing, when Zhuang Jiu turned his head, he saw something familiar to her in this space.

    Feng Jingan returned it to her, the box left by her parents.

    The box has been opened, and ice ore shyly emerged from the edge. Several cowhide notebooks were lying on the silver metal table. The researcher in the white coat was opening the star net while observing the writing on the cowhide notebook. thing.

    Following his actions, Zhuang Jiu saw something that shocked her.

    Inside the analyzer on the metal table in the laboratory, lay a familiar object - Werther's chip.

    As the analyzer started, lines of code began to appear in the man's star network at an extremely fast rate, and after half an hour, the code stopped abruptly.

    Although Zhuang Jiu's eyesight after turning into a zombie is not very good, he can still see part of the code above, which is one of Werther's core codes!

    She didn't know if she was wrong, after all, if this was really what happened after she became a zombie, by this time, Werther should have died long ago.

    His core code has been deleted, and the chip was also torn apart by the captain at the time. How could it appear in this place intact?

    However, Zhuang Jiu in the dream could not express the doubts in her heart, and could only look at the man in front of her silently.

    He flipped through those notebooks very quickly, and found something in a short time, and began to look for the code and record it next to him.

    Due to the zombie's vision, Zhuang Jiu couldn't see the contents of the book, so he could only memorize the books by feeling.

    Then, she woke up, and before she had forgotten what happened in the dream, she quickly found the box.

    Comparing with the book and the code, clues gradually surfaced.

    When Zhuang Jiu was observing the notebooks page by page, she, who had no clue, suddenly found that every page would have a strange letter or punctuation.

    However, these did not appear abruptly in the blank space, but they felt that they were writing with a sudden increase in strength when they were writing normally, and they were much deeper than the other words, so Zhuang Jiu didn't notice it at first, and suddenly saw it. By the time she arrived, she had already turned to the second cowhide book.

    She hurried to read from the first book again.

    Starting from the first page, Zhuang Jiu neatly listed all the letters or punctuations with increased strength on the paper next to them, and wrote hundreds or thousands of them. The whole paper was almost filled by her before she stopped. .