Chapter 124

Chapter 124

    At this critical juncture of life and death, Zhuang Jiu finally regained control of the vines and quickly controlled the vines. After turning into a huge spring under her feet, she suddenly used strength to shoot her body towards the sky. Go up -

    risky and dangerous to avoid the rampage of the mammoth, avoid the possibility of turning her into a puddle of flesh.

    While his body was stagnant in the air, Zhuang Jiu quickly took out the half-mecha he was carrying, immediately turned it on and dressed neatly, and stopped firmly in the air.

    Werther immediately flew over and helped Zhuang Jiu to stabilize his figure: "Sister, are you okay? Can the vines be stable?"

    Zhuang Jiu shook his head with some doubts, looking at the huge body that had stopped below, he planned to turn around. He turned around and was about to rush towards the mammoth, and said, "We'll talk about the vines later. Let's take the others and leave this place quickly!"

    Zhuang Jiu's control of the vines only lasted for a few seconds. , and soon it was out of control again. When Zhuang Jiu was flying in the air, she kept rushing out of her skin, fluttering her teeth and claws in the air, like a mutant creature that had no consciousness after seeing an apple.     After Zhuang Jiu tried to communicate with the vine several times to no avail, she could only let it continue to do so, just to keep other unrelated people away from her to prevent unnecessary attacks.     In the air, a few people quickly got rid of the mammoth behind them with speed.     When a few people escaped, they still ran in the direction specified by Wang Zai. If it weren't for the fact that the sky had turned dark, I am afraid that several people would continue to move towards the depths of the ruins.     Darkness means more dangers will occur. Several people stopped before the sunset, found a bunker, and began to sort out a relatively safe resting place, planning to spend the night that may be dangerous.     The place where they are now happens to be in the shape of a room that is somewhat desolate, but has not completely collapsed. Perhaps because it is right in the middle of the ruins, there are not many animals moving here, so there are quite a few complete houses nearby.

    In addition to the rooms, there are many round arched buildings that wrap the area. These buildings are quite towering, if not collapsed, it is estimated to be quite spectacular.

    However, the hustle and bustle dissipated, even if there were more splendors, now it is just a history that no one cares about.

    Werther simply tidied up the room where they were going to rest tonight.

    Zhuang Jiu lives in a room alone, Wang Zai and Gan Jinxing live in a room, and Dr. Cui and Liu Yun share a room.

    Werther can now do half his brain work and half his brain rest, so he's in charge of the vigil.

    During this period of time, after Gan Jinxing joined the experimental base, in addition to continuing to study what works on zombie cells, these researchers also began to tinker with supernatural-related objects every day. For example, the previous tracking instruments, as well as some things related to space abilities, have corresponding research.

    At this moment, the things created by the use of space abilities are of great use.

    Gan Jinxing took out what looked like a small portal from Liu Yun, and after standing on the ground, some strange "things" spit out in a short while.

    For example, small folding beds, quilts, folding chairs, folding tables, etc., if it is not because there is no way to connect to the water source, or even the bathtub can be directly moved out, it can be regarded as a good helper for traveling.