Chapter 6

Chapter 6

    [Now broadcast the third route for my sister. Starting from Shishi, the next stop is Miaocheng, the journey is 621 kilometers, and it takes about 3 hours and 45 minutes to arrive. Miaocheng and Yanshi are neighboring sister cities, and the distance between the two cities is only 25km. After shopping in Miao City, we will go directly to Yan City to continue shopping, and then have dinner in Yan City. ]

    [After that, the night driving is also solely responsible by Werther. 】

    Galaxy 239 started slowly again and set foot on the journey.

    Only this time, the driver was replaced by Werther.

    The further you go to Miaocheng, the less vegetation on both sides of the road. Originally, you could still see tall camphor trees of more than five meters lined up neatly on both sides, but now they have all turned into low bushes.

    Such vegetation will not be blown off by strong winds.

    The bushes grew lush, and stretched their branches and leaves freely under the strong wind. The dead leaves that were blown off drifted with the wind, and after a while, they blew into the nearby creek and drifted down the river downstream.

    Zhuangjiu was a little emotional.

    Now it seems that these plants are full of vigor, and the green leaves seem to bring endless hope.

    But after the apocalypse begins, these seemingly mildest plants are actually the most ruthless killers.

    And the vegetation coverage of the entire planet is extremely rich, if you are not careful, you will fall into their encirclement, be brutally killed, and then become the nutrition for the growth of these mutant plants.

    Continuing to drive forward, listening to the comfortable tire sound of Galaxy 239, Zhuang Jiu closed his eyes and fell asleep.

    After Witt saw it, the mechanical body opened, and a third hand was stretched out, and the back of the co-pilot's seat was put down, so that Zhuang Jiu could rest better.

    After doing these things, it continues to drive dutifully.

    In a daze, Zhuang Jiu heard a rustling voice in his ear, as if someone was talking.

    The sound of footsteps went to the back, the trunk of the car was forcibly opened, and Werther's mechanical cold and hard voice did not fluctuate: [Di - Mr. Star Police, you have violated the 1563rd Star Law of the Alliance by doing so. In the absence of a search warrant, the owner of my house has the right to spy on the privacy of others without a search warrant. ]

    The different tone of voice is Werther's way of imitating the speech of an ordinary intelligent robot, and it is also its disguise when facing strangers.

    Zhuang Jiu suddenly sobered up.

    What happened?

    It was only 4 o'clock, Zhuang Jiu looked at the Star Air map next to it and found that they were still on the highway, and they were still halfway away from Miaocheng.

    The trunk was pressed heavily, and the voice of the star policeman was as calm as ever, "Yesterday, there was a serial murderer in Shishi City, but he has not been arrested and brought to justice. The inspection is just a routine thing to see if the murderer has absconded from the city. Where is your master's destination? Why do you want to go there?"

    [Drop - destination Yan City. The host's cousin is in Yan City and has just invited the host to be a guest these days. 】

    The star police posted the information on the star network, "Look at the certificate."