Chapter 92

Chapter 92

    Although I don't know why Liu Yun always likes to make a simple thing so ceremonial, Zhuang Jiu also knows that he needs to respect the habits of others.

    It was raining outside, and Zhuang Jiu was anxious to know the answers to some questions, so he drove the Galaxy 239 directly into the living room with Liu Yun.

    Werther cooks very fast. The two chatted in the living room for about half an hour. After talking about everything, they just received a message and could go back to dinner.

    The rain in early autumn came in a hurry, but it stopped after a while. While eating, Zhuang Jiu pondered what Liu Yun said to her, feeling a little shocked in his heart.

    I thought he didn't know a lot of things, but he didn't expect that he was not a simple magician, and his eyes seemed to be able to see through the illusion.

    Zhuang Jiu simply confirmed a few things to him, some were very similar to what she had guessed, and some were not.

    It's amazing.

    The next morning, Zhuang Jiu took Werther into the room after breakfast and began to discuss things about money.

    Zhuang Jiu may have to return to the city to live in the future, naturally it is impossible to watch the zombies completely destroy human beings. So she intends to help some people outside who are still being deceived at the moment within the scope of her ability.

    It has been two hours since he came out again, and Werther's cold aura has dissipated. It is very likely that the fate of Qian Xieyi has been agreed upon.

    However, there was still some dissatisfaction on his face. Tang Panpan didn't know why he could see the words "unhappy" from a mechanical face.

    After he came out, he left the leisure winery directly, and he didn't know where he went.

    Tang Panpan took a few glances at Zhuang Jiu and saw that she is not like yesterday, without too many complicated emotions and impulses, so she withdrew her eyes at ease, patted her side and said with a smile: "Zhuangzhuang, since the matter is When you're done, just relax. Come and watch the star drama together!"

    Zhuang Jiu was really in a better mood, so he let Tang Panpan get up and pull him over, and the two of them sat on the sofa next to each other.

    Although it rained yesterday evening, the weather did not cool down because of it, but instead brought the sultry feeling of being basked in the sun after the rain. Before dawn in the morning, Werther opened the small lattice where the ice ore was placed. At this moment, the living room temperature was not too hot, and the two of them would not sweat when sitting together.

    This star drama was broadcast not long before the end of the world, and it was filmed by people today, the busyness of an alternate ancient planet during the farming period, and the prosperity of the empire. The picture is magnificent and the details are numerous. Although it is overhead, the film crew spent useless rigor in strange places, and actually invited a professor of the ancient planetary history department to guide the corresponding details, and even the busy farming during the autumn harvest was depicted. Very vivid.

    Weird luxury.

    When it was over, Zhuang Jiu took a look at the cast list and found that in the list of special appointments, the name of the professor of the history department was Gan Xiaoheng.

    A few days passed in a flash.

    A few days ago, Zhuang Jiu handed over Cui Xue's urn to Aunt Huang. After a few days of adjustment, Aunt Huang and the others have recovered a lot now. Although there is still a little melancholy between their brows, their faces look much better.