Chapter 66

Chapter 66

    Those eyes were very familiar, but now they looked extremely vicious, completely different from the way Zhuang Jiu saw her in the past, staring at her was not like looking at people, just like seeing something novel.

    It's more like... the gambler is particularly jealous when he encounters a large number of chips.

    In this dream, Zhuang Jiu only vaguely knew that he had become a zombie, but he forgot about his rebirth. Therefore, although she was extremely resistant to the appearance of Qian Xieyi in her heart, her body involuntarily took a step forward, as if she was full of expectations and joy for the reunion of old friends.

    But she didn't expect that when she just made a move, everyone around her hurrahed back, and a few people even stretched out their hands to stop Qian Zhiyi, shouting vigilantly: "Xiyi My lord! Be careful!"

    Zhuang Jiu's body paused, and he stopped.

    Ah yes, I am a zombie now, these people should be afraid.

    But there is a trace of grievance in her heart. She obviously can't do anything, and she won't hurt anyone, but she is still feared and feared by others.

    She was a little unhappy.

    Humans who have become zombies should have no emotions and IQs, but in the dream of Zhuangjiu, they felt a trace of sadness.

    "It's okay...it's an old acquaintance." After a long time, Qian Shuyi finally said slowly, although his eyes looked extremely gloomy, but the words he said were like a frightened deer, "I recognized her here. She is my former captain!"

    When she said this, Zhuang Jiu clearly felt that the gaze of the people next to her was even more wrong. There seemed to be anger spurting out of their pupils, as if they were going to burn her out in the next second!

    "It turned out to be her! I didn't expect to see such a woman at this time! After becoming a zombie, I can still contribute to the planet, which is really cheap for her!"

    "It's the first time I've seen such a vicious woman. Is Master Freehand deceived by this kind of person? Sure enough, the more beautiful a woman is, the more vicious her heart is! Even a best friend who has been with her for so many years will be     deceived!" When that person said this, Qian Shiyi's eyes were slightly condensed.

    She has always hated people saying that she is not as beautiful as the winery.

    Her scorpion-like eyes pretended to inadvertently glanced at the speaker, and then secretly said in her heart.

    In a few days, find an excuse to let her go out and kill her.

    No way, who made her so speechless.

    More and more words kept pouring into Zhuang Jiu's ears, as if she wanted to defeat her with words. However, facing this situation, Zhuang Jiu's heart did not waver, instead there were some strange doubts.

    Aren't she and Qian Shuyi best friends? Why didn't she even speak to herself?

    When did she do these things?

    Amid the clamor of the crowd, Qian Xiyi looked at Zhuang Jiu with her head down and gave her a hammer: "The past is over. As long as she can still contribute to the planet now, let her vanish."

    She brought the With a generous appearance, all the followers next to him also turned on the endless praise mode, but Zhuang Jiu's heart seemed even more uncomfortable.

    What is she talking about? What does it mean to contribute to the planet?

    What exactly does the money freehand want to do?