Chapter 46

Chapter 46

    By the time Tang Panpan was finally put down by Werther, her face had already turned red, and she couldn't stop coughing while covering her neck, and it took a long time for her to recover.

    There is a buckle in front of her schoolbag, mainly to prevent the schoolbag from falling off when she is running, but she almost got seriously injured because of it!

    Fortunately, this section of the road is not long, otherwise, after flying for a while, Tang Panpan feels that he can faint directly.

    Immediately, she undid the buckle of her schoolbag, panting frantically. The ice pack and the towel were slightly sticking out from the zipper of her unzipped schoolbag, and she was holding a dagger in her hand.

    She also had some scars on her body, but they were all red and swollen, probably pecked out by ducks. The blood on the knife should be the blood of the duck.

    I don't know how it became like this.

    After a long time, Tang Panpan finally regained his strength, and shyly retracted the knife back into the scabbard, returning to his previous cautious appearance.

    "I'm sorry, it was those ducks who messed with me first. I really stayed there. I didn't mean to be disobedient and wanted to leave."

    After speaking, she looked at Werther for a while: "Yes... it was the goddess who Are you here to save me?"

    [Goddess? 】The big robot has big doubts on his face.

    "It's the goddess who spoke on the Star Network and warned us not to trust the Alliance, and then came to the lead city to kill a lot of zombies some time ago! It must be you! I have seen you, exactly like the robot that came that day! Thank you for saving me, and So many citizens of Lead City!"

    Werther and Zhuang Jiu paused for a while, ignoring her question, and resumed the previous topic: [Sister has a few questions to ask you. 】

    "Goddess, say it!" Tang Panpan's heart fluttered, but after looking at Werther's expressionless mecha mask, he fell back to the ground.

    Looking at his serious expression, it wouldn't be a difficult subject, would it? If she doesn't answer well, will she not be allowed to see the goddess?

    This can't be done, she must stay with the goddess! This is her only way to survive!

    【Why do you want to leave the lead city? 】

    "It's all to blame for that damn alliance!" Speaking of this, Tang Panpan's words were opened. She poured out beans in a bamboo tube and told everything that happened before.

    The second day of zombies opening.

    Although the signal base stations in various places have basically been destroyed, everyone can vaguely log in to the star network from the signal that was "unintentionally" opened by the alliance the next day, and find an abnormality in their own city.

    However, under the beautification of the alliance, there are still many citizens who believe the nonsense of the alliance and really think that this disaster was caused by man-made, and the alliance is already taking corresponding countermeasures.

    Because of Zhuangjiu's reminder, except for the lead city with the largest number of zombies, other cities were not seriously damaged on the first day. Even if Zhuang Jiu didn't show up to help the next day, the casualties in many cities were not severe.

    Except for the lead city.

    This city is the city with the earliest zombies and the largest number of zombies. When other cities were only half-occupied because of Zhuangjiu's advice, the lead city had already been completely occupied, and the number of zombies was so large that even if Werther had led him away and Tens of thousands were killed, and the remaining number was extremely terrifying, far exceeding the number of survivors.