Chapter 18

Chapter 18

    "I believe that many people should know about the unfortunate things that happened around them. If someone doesn't know, then I can only convey this unfortunate news to the citizens of the whole planet."

    "A huge mutation event has occurred on the entire planet. Whether it is humans, animals, or plants, all have been or are about to mutate. During this period of time, the public cannibalism incident in the lead market in the star network was caused by a mutated human - the following It's called zombies for short."

    "And now, zombies are active in cities. According to incomplete statistics, at least 100 zombies have appeared in each city, and many people are about to become one of them because they were bitten by zombies. ."

    This voice was slow and slow, passing through the signal station like a breeze and conveying it to every citizen's star network. Not only that, but even the Alliance Center, everyone in the meeting at the moment, heard this voice that had been processed and could not distinguish between genders.

    At one end of the long table, a middle-aged man in a black suit slapped the table and frowned: "Hurry up and block it! Mingxingxing.com has all been closed, how can it send a signal out? Hurry up and find out who this person is. !"

    Someone immediately took out the star network, but they were surprised to find that the signal station of the star network was locked, and they couldn't break it at all.

    This also means that they can't make any changes to StarNet until the end of this voice!

    all over the planet.

    "If there is a recording device around you, please take it out immediately and record everything I say; if not, please use pen and paper to record it immediately. This sentence will be repeated three times." The virtual voice is like despair The life-saving straw in her is also like a medicine that can heal people's inner wounds, so that people in fear will do what she said without realizing it.

    After Tang Panpan heard it, he hurriedly added some tables, chairs and benches to block the door, and immediately returned to the table. When I took out the recorder, the three voices just finished speaking.

    The voice paused, giving the citizens some time.

    In order to prevent accidents, Tang Panpan not only planned to record, but also prepared for handwriting.

    "First, please don't believe what the league said in the next few days, such as: please rush to the city center as soon as possible, please go to the league center as soon as possible. Everyone stays at home and blocks the door, the windows are only Leave a small gap, stay at home, and wait for the star army to come to rescue you. The consequence of going out at will is death, please remember."

    "Second, if there are no citizens who are hoarding food at home, don't go out tonight, and go out to look for food tomorrow. .I will post the map of each city on your star network later, no need to connect to the Internet. The location of all the supermarkets is marked on it.”

    "Although there is no such possibility, I still want to say that there is a lot of food in the supermarkets in each city. Everyone takes an appropriate amount of food and goes home to give others some hope of survival. The more people who survive, the more human beings will fight against zombies. And the greater the hope of mutated animals and plants."

    "Third, in addition to the arrival of zombies, zombies are usually extremely aggressive during the day, and their five senses are also very sensitive, but at night they will enter a false dormancy state and attack at this time. The force is about zero, and it can be awakened by strong light or loud noise. Citizens should try to avoid traveling during the day, keep quiet when traveling at night, do not turn on the flashlight, and set the mobile phone to silent state.”