Chapter 54

Chapter 54

    Now that the matter has been satisfactorily resolved, and all the people Zhuang Jiu was looking for have been found, there is no need for a few people to stay in the extreme north. After spending a few hours packing their things, Werther took them. During the day, when the sight of humans and zombies was good, they rested. At night, when the sight of zombies and humans was blocked, they set out from Xiaohan City and quickly moved towards Xianxian. The winery flew over.

    Every flight takes a long time, and the three people are in the air for at least 8 hours every night, and their bodies are still immobile. Zhuang Jiu was always on Werther's back, and he could occasionally sleep, so he didn't feel bound or otherwise. However, Tang Panpan and Liu Yun curled up in the "iron basket" specially made by Werther for their long-distance travel. "inside.     Compared to Tang Panpan's terrifying flight experience when he stepped on the ladder extended by Werther, now they feel that they are about to fall down, but they can't resist because of the limited materials, they made a hollow basket. When hanging on Werther and flying forward, the cold wind poured into the collar.     It's so cold!     It is more than 6,000 kilometers from Xiaohancheng back to the leisure winery, of which the temperature is extremely low for more than 4,000 kilometers, and the temperature is as low as minus 15 degrees at night. The two feel that their faces are blown into facial paralysis every night. A sense of desolation arises spontaneously.     Because there were more things to carry and the number of people was larger than expected, so they stopped and walked, and several people even delayed for more than ten days on the road before they saw the lead market from a distance.     "I'll go to Tang Panpan's house first, right? Take a rest during the day to rectify, and Werther will bring them back one by one at night."     This arrangement is undoubtedly the best way. Xiao, but said with great certainty: "How about we go back directly?"     He thought for a while and looked at the white sky: "I, if we can reach the edge of Qinshan before dawn, don't we need to be in the lead city? Once you have settled down, you can go back directly?"     Zhuang Jiu's words paused slightly, "It is indeed possible, if you are not sleepy and do not plan to rest, we will not stop in the lead city."

    The other two had no objection, and Werther took advantage of the sky to turn a corner in the direction of flight, avoiding the detection range of the Alliance in the lead city, and a fierce boy plunged into the deep mountain.

    Morning light.

    Because it has come to the vicinity of Qinshan, the temperature has returned to normal. The weather in July was so hot that Zhuang Wine was wearing only a suspender and a smock over it, lying on Werther's back.

    In a trance, she felt that now it was a bit like she used to drive the galaxy and go for a ride in the city.

    It's just that the rising sun is a little too dazzling.

    The leisure winery is not big, and the winery has not opened the Galaxy for a long time.

    She can only wait for the end of the apocalypse. If the streets have not been completely destroyed, she may still be able to try the same comfortable life as before.

    With a bunch of people and things, Werther's flight speed was also slowed down a lot, and it took more than two hours to reach the leisure winery.

    All the things Liu Yun carried were scanned by Werther up and down as early as when he fainted in Xiaohan City, and he didn't have any communication tools, so Zhuang Jiu would be at ease and let Werther take him directly. Come back together.

    After a month or so, I returned to Xianjiu, and the heart that Zhuangjiu had been holding for a long time was also relaxed a lot.

    Finally, she can continue her peaceful life.