Chapter 3

Chapter 3

    Tall trees stand on both sides of the road, flashing quickly out of the car window and backing away. The tires of the car rubbed against the ground of the crystal mine, making a rattling sound, like the sound of a large number of raindrops falling and hitting the plastic shed, which makes people feel relaxed and happy.

    This is the unique sound of Galaxy 239. At that time, Zhuang Jiu would save money to buy it and maintain it for so many years without discarding it. It is also because this unique sound made her feel very relaxed.

    Looking at the scene of heavy traffic and crowds outside the car window, Zhuang Jiu couldn't help sighing. It would be great if the apocalypse never appeared!

    She stepped on the accelerator abruptly, the engine roared, and the car quickly drove towards the center of Mucheng.

    Items in brick-and-mortar stores are sold in different places according to their functions and types. For example, food and water sources will appear in supermarkets; in pharmacies, in addition to basic medicines such as cold medicine, bandages, band-aids, dew, etc. are also placed there; furniture products are only sold in Furniture City; entertainment equipment has a special entertainment center.

    Where she is going now is the largest entertainment center in Mucheng.

    Compared with a supermarket where no one cares about it and only includes robots, the entertainment center will be much busier. Arcade machines, doll machines, etc. firmly attract the eyes of Union citizens from 5 years old to 50 years old, and their enthusiasm for cheering is everywhere.

    Just as Zhuang Jiu walked in, the crackling sound of pressing the keys entered her ears. Following the young boy's immature roar, Zhuang Jiu quickly came to the 3rd floor of the entertainment center.

    "Hello lady, what do you need?"

    Compared with robots who only know how to work, the salespeople in the entertainment center are all real humans. The salesman's face was filled with a warm smile. After seeing the clothes on Zhuang Jiu's body, the smile gradually deepened, and he led her deeper into the third floor.

    "This is our latest Silver Core 92 generation mobile phone. Abandoning the previous heavy design, this time a one-button folding design is adopted. When folded, it can be used as a watch, but when opened, it can become a mobile phone, and this time the mobile phone can be used as a watch. There are two modes of the star net placed in the center, one is semi-virtual and the other is holographic, you can choose the way you are comfortable using to enter the star net."

    While listening to her introduction, Zhuang Jiu nodded and asked, "What is the energy of this mobile phone? What functions can be turned on when there is no signal? How many kilometers is the farthest signal connection?

    " I would ask a question, but the salesman quickly responded: "There are three charging methods for mobile phones, one is electric energy, the other is blue ore energy, and the other is solar energy. This product mainly promotes electric energy and solar energy. After all, blue ore is too rare, so it should be Few customers can spend such extravagant blue ore energy under the alliance's purchase restriction order?"

    Zhuang Jiu smiled.

    Sure enough, the alliance's purchase restriction order made many citizens complain.

    But she wasn't going to take her word.

    When you go out, you must be cautious in your words and deeds, otherwise you may suffer a big loss.

    Seeing that Zhuangjiu didn't speak, the salesman didn't feel embarrassed, so he turned to the next question: "As for the problem of no signal, you can rest assured that as long as there is a signal base station in the world, this mobile phone will definitely be able to receive the signal. Everything on the star network can be used normally, and can also be used to receive radio broadcasts, etc."