Chapter 76

Chapter 76

    Zhuang Jiu didn't know why, so he followed Tang Panpan's gaze and raised his hand to touch his head. Sure enough, her body crawled up a vine from somewhere, and it was hanging down along her head, with a huge green watermelon attached to the end, which defied gravity and floated beside her head.

    Wang Zai also looked over when he heard the words, and when he saw the things around Zhuang Ji, his cheeks bulged, and he turned his eyes away with a smile, but shrugged his shoulders, and finally couldn't hold back and laughed out loud .

    "Hahaha, you look like you've grown two heads, and it's too funny!" Wang Zai, who had an oddly low smile, leaned back and forth in laughter on the edge of the coffee table.

    "Where did the watermelon grow?" Zhuang Jiu only discovered this thing, so he stretched out his hand and pulled the watermelon vine, trying to find the place where it grew, but after searching for a long time, he couldn't find where it grew from. Instead, the vine was pulled longer and longer by her, and soon entrenched several times under her feet.

    She didn't call, why did the watermelon suddenly run out by herself?

    Abandoning the search for the roots of the watermelon vine, Zhuangjiu broke the watermelon with all his might. It was obviously a floating thing, but it seemed to weigh more than a thousand pounds. She pulled it a few times but didn't pull it off. Instead, she watched the watermelon grow bigger and bigger, like a balloon that was slowly inflating, as if the next second. To explode on the spot.

    Seeing that the watermelon grew more and more terrifying, but still suspended in mid-air, Zhuang Jiu thought about it and quickly ran to the kitchen to get a pair of scissors, and cut the watermelon vine with a click.

    In the next second, the size of the watermelon suddenly stopped and did not continue to expand.

    After that, Zhuang Jiu tried to take the watermelon away again, and found that this time, he took it out of the air with ease and held it in his arms.

    The weight of the watermelon after taking it off is no different from an ordinary watermelon.

    The watermelon vines that Zhuangjiu grew out of nowhere have disappeared. She and Tang Panpan were sitting on the sofa. The two held the strange watermelon and carefully observed it for a long time, but they didn't find any effect on it.

    This watermelon is ordinary, just like a real watermelon.

    After observing for a long time without getting any results, Zhuang Jiu planned to cut it open to see what was inside.

    In order to ensure safety, the two brought this strange watermelon to the pit dug into the pond, one with a knife in his hand and the other with a star gun, looking at the watermelon with a very serious expression.

    If something suddenly appeared inside, Tang Panpan's star magnetic gun would be fired at the fastest speed.

    The silver-white tip of the knife sank into the green outer skin, and it broke open without any obstacle, revealing the bright red sand.

    It's normal, no different from ordinary watermelons.

    Tang Panpan stared at the bright red watermelon, his throat rolled involuntarily. At this moment, Zhuang Jiu made a suspicious voice.

    "Huh? Why suddenly..."

    Before she could finish her words, she immediately fell silent.

    The extra text in front of her eyes was disappearing from top to bottom at a very fast speed. She remembered these things at a glance, and she didn't have time to speak.