Chapter 128

Chapter 128

    The more creatures are involved in this matter, the more confusing it becomes.

    Zhuangjiu couldn't guess whether these creatures were related for a while, but this did not prevent her from continuing to search for the real creature who stole it.

    Only by finding that creature can the problem of theft be solved perfectly. Otherwise, the Star Three District will only be caught in endless theft incidents.

    Zhuang Jiu didn't really want to give up the life-saving food to a creature he had never seen before.

    She is not a Virgin, no matter what the reason for this creature, the survival of other people has nothing to do with her.

    It seems that he was shocked by the two arrests, so this time, even if Werther turned on his mental ability to check inch by inch, he did not let go of the ground, and still did not track the traces of other creatures.

    But Zhuangjiu wasn't worried that the creature would escape. She asked Werther to take all the food and put it near their temporary shelter, then marked the pangolins, installed surveillance, and put them back.     That creature stole something but didn't eat it, but instead provided food for the pangolin, which made Zhuang Jiu puzzled. But no matter how many questions, there will be a long time to discuss after the capture, so Zhuang Jiu will try to restore everything, and strive to make the creature appear again as soon as possible, and they will be ready to implement the capture operation.     With its boldness, it will definitely steal again, and she just needs to stay in this place and quietly wait for the rabbit.     The pangolin was forced to stay in the cave, not daring to move. But for three days in a row, the creature was quite calm, and had no intention of continuing to steal, causing the pangolin to be so hungry that its chest was on its back, lying in the hole and weakly saying that it would die if it didn't eat.     Zhuang Jiu saw through its disguise at a glance, and said coldly that you hibernate for three months? Why can't I just be hungry for three days now?     Pangolins have suffering.

    During these three days, Zhuangjiu and the others did not just wait.

    She, who is proficient in the language of plants, and Gan Jinxing, who has the animal system ability, both try to communicate with the nearby animals and plants. But the feedback was not very good. No creature knew about the theft at all. They all thought that the food came by themselves.

    Although their answers may sound outrageous, in the end times, this is quite possible.

    Several people stared at it for three days, and finally found the trace of the creature in the middle of the night on the third day.

    The reason was that Dr. Cui, who woke up at night, happened to witness the moment when the food disappeared.

    But what was different from the past was that the destination of this transmission was not the land where the pangolins were, but directly to Zhuang Jiu and the others.

    It's like...

    teasing them.

    The moment he saw the grain, Zhuang Jiu finally had a rough guess.

    That creature didn't steal things to survive at all. Maybe it was just to add to the safety zone, or to block the wine, that's why it did this thing.

    Her first reaction was that the person who stole something was money freehand who had already escaped but has yet to find a trace.

    But soon she rejected the idea of ​​her own. After all, if Qian Xieyi really wanted to get revenge on her, I'm afraid it would use more drastic means. For example, directly controlling the zombies to destroy the third district of the star can not only attack all the survivors, but also destroy the good reputation that Zhuangjiu has finally built up.